No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad a good series to get into?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad a good series to get into?

Looking for one to watch, this one you recommend?

yes.

Comment

Watched the entire series 6 times. I'd say so.

Comment

UH...YES

I started on it many years ago and hated the first couple of episodes. But give it time and it will turn into probably one of the best TV series you will watch.

Comment

Awesome, thanks

Comment

Hell yes, a little slow the first year, but hold on the last few years!

Comment

I couldn't get into it.

Comment

Yes. Its even cooler to see the locations it was filmed at...and to meet some of the actors that were in it.

Comment

The first 2 seasons were kind of bland. But after that it is amazing. Don't skip the first 2 seasons just bear with them. After season 3, you will say "it can't get any better than that, then it does, and then it happens again. I'm kind of jealous you will get to experience it for the first time at your leisure rather than dealing with mid season break bullshit.

Comment

never heard of it.

Comment

About to start season 1, episode 4....he has something to tell Skylar

Comment

Living out here its amazing how frequently you run into actors or find a film crew filming in random places. So far I've met Jonathan Banks (Mike) from the later seasons and also in Better Call Saul, Stephen Michael Quezada (agent Gomez)...he is quite involved in local politics and with the Albuquerque Public Schools, and last week they started filming Wolverine 3 at one of my grade crossings and I got to meet Hugh Jackman. I haven't even started watching Better Call Saul but think I might.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          The first 2 seasons were kind of bland. But after that it is amazing. Don't skip the first 2 seasons just bear with them. After season 3, you will say "it can't get any better than that, then it does, and then it happens again. I'm kind of jealous you will get to experience it for the first time at your leisure rather than dealing with mid season break bullshit.
                          Agree 100%. Something happens either late in the second season or early in the first (can't remember when exactly) but it sets shit off!
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm really into Better Call Sall right now. I wonder how I would have felt had I started with Better Call Sall before ever having seen Breaking Bad. BB is dark. I binge watched it over several weeks. My wife said I was much more agitated and quicker temper. I just finished S1 of Mr. Robot too. Looking forward to S2.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I'm really into Better Call Sall right now. I wonder how I would have felt had I started with Better Call Sall before ever having seen Breaking Bad. BB is dark. I binge watched it over several weeks. My wife said I was much more agitated and quicker temper. I just finished S1 of Mr. Robot too. Looking forward to S2.
                              the wife and I started it, but I veto'd going farther than a couple episodes because it was just too much negative vibe for me. I can get that on facebook any time on my phone if I want it LOL
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X