DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Car Audio

Car Audio Post up anything related to Car Audio or Video here.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:17 PM   #61
FunFordCobra
Lifer

Yea man and they have some of the best CS I've seen. They also do a trade in program and give you 80%+ in trade credit if you ever want to switch up.

Only "flat" ones are the new SD series. I haven't actually heard them but I'm sure if you're box is good they will sound great.

I met a guy last night with a Team 18 (2k) American bass 18k (3k) and about 3k in electrical including lithium batteries and could barely hear his sub.. It was sad.. The box he threw together killed his build and he loved the box for some reason and refused to build another lol.

http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/su...rs/sd-3-series

Old 05-30-2017, 07:56 PM   #62
FunFordCobra
Lifer

This girl has amazing hairtrick hair.
I keep these vids short and sweet. People send them to me and I shorten them down to a few cool seconds.

Old 05-30-2017, 08:19 PM   #63
ELVIS
Disturbingly Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunFordCobra View Post
I'd say the yukon is worth around 5k with the new motor, tranny, and rear end. System is 12k or more, stopped counting.. Also, rebuilding for 6 18s and 20k watts this November in a 4th order box.
for the record i wasnt trying to be a cocksucker with my comment. i just figured that was a lot of coin in audio. i aint had shit since cerwin vegas and punch amps.

god bless.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:28 PM   #64
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

What trips me out is NONE of yall or the participants using any kinda hearing protection. W/that kinda Db, it can affect your heart, much less eff your ears.
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:37 AM   #65
FunFordCobra
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
for the record i wasnt trying to be a cocksucker with my comment. i just figured that was a lot of coin in audio. i aint had shit since cerwin vegas and punch amps.

god bless.
I got ya man, I didn't take it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
What trips me out is NONE of yall or the participants using any kinda hearing protection. W/that kinda Db, it can affect your heart, much less eff your ears.
To be honest bass that is below 40hz isn't that bad under 160db. Its the 50-60 hz range that really hurts. That's why mine is tuned to 25hz. I cant stand hurting bass. Plus I only take it out a few times a month.

Out of all the shows I go to, I only come back hurting if the Mexicans and brazil guys are all playing their stunt walls (all highs) at the same time with the doors pointed at us. Now that shit hurts.. I'm sure they find our bass just as annoying though.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #66
FunFordCobra
Lifer

Never posted pics of the two 6ks installed. They are wired at .5 ohm nominal and box is rising to .8 reactive from 25hz-38hz. So they are seeing .8 ohm total in their power range and are making 11,600 watts clamped combined and confirmed an an AMM1 meter. (Actual power)

So its doing a sub sonic suicide score of 156@25hz. Regular is 158+@38hz.

Starting wood roof (vinyl), stripper pole, and front stage fiberglass pods for my doors in the next month. Its just been way too hot to work outside here in S Florida..

FunFordCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:28 AM   #67
FunFordCobra
Lifer

First proper video.

Tags
nay giving out handjobs, naynay says gay 4 life, svo hit 200db