(Plano) Coit and Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Plano) Coit and Bush

So I just moved to Plano, and we should start meeting again in the Whole foods parking lot on Fridays, Who's in??????

Good luck with that...
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Doug, are you still doing the Sonic deal?

Comment

This ain't 20 years ago. We are all old now, want to go to bed by 9pm, and all of our cars are taken apart.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I still change my own oil though!

Comment

Every big meet that comes up goes away quickly. Nebraka shut down and the one at the go cart place in Frisco is gone too. Almost pointless to start anything.

Comment

Has anyone thought of rotating the site to meet at? Doesn't seem like it would be that difficult since most people are on some message board.

I still wouldn't go though...I'm old.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                This ain't 20 years ago. We are all old now, want to go to bed by 9pm, and all of our cars are taken apart.
                We can meet at 8:30????

Comment

Some baller just buy (or rent) a parking lot somewhere.
                  WH

Comment

The frisco meet now rotates spots. Have to follow them on FB to know where the next meet is.
                    1995 Cobra #404
                    1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                    1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

so who's down...Doug??? I can bring the 88????? Shaggin... You have painted some of my stuff???

Comment

The beast isn't done yet, but I could bring the Harley F150?????

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                          so who's down...Doug??? I can bring the 88????? Shaggin... You have painted some of my stuff???
                          Yeah well, nowadays, I roll a Camry, not quite car meet material...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Yeah well, nowadays, I roll a Camry, not quite car meet material...
                            Put a fart cannon and some "R" badges on it and you'll be one of the cool kids again.

Could be worse too...rolling in a Prius sporting a family stick figure decal on the back windshield and/or a fading "I'm With Her" bumper snicker.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Put a fart cannon and some "R" badges on it and you'll be one of the cool kids again.

Could be worse too...rolling in a Prius sporting a family stick figure decal on the back windshield and/or a fading "I'm With Her" bumper snicker.
                              Well...since I cant leave anything alone, no matter how lame it is...I did slam it on coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                              X