Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescued film project:
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Steam loco
        Fuckin' A, that was awesome.

Comment

• So I was browsing YouTube watching people build smokers and I ran across this obscure video:

As I'm watching I get the feeling this is some crazy ass redneck half assing a smoker together. Then, as I see him work I realize he isn't half bad. Then I get to 4:25 and my initial concerns are confirmed.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "Its gonna be hawrd"

Like my grandad says "You need bigger wahr" (wire)
            WH

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Then I get to 4:25 and my initial concerns are confirmed.
                ahahahahahahaha!!!

ID RED may be better than tannernite...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• So, this is a thing:

Comment

• Totally worth it just for the slo-mo at the end

I demolished an emu on I-85 south near Atlanta, GA on 10-12-2017 on the way back from a family vacation with my wife and little girl. It apparently had escaped from a farm a couple of weeks prior.

Comment

• Comment

• RIP emu

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            RIP emu
                            I know lol

"RIP...

EMU."
                            WH

Comment

• Comment