time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
    Oh yeah!! I was beginning to think I was the only one who still listens to them.. Oh Rhett.. MMMM!

They came to the AA a couple months ago for a free concert..
    I was there. LOL at the Rhett comment. I don't know him very well, but I think your opinion of him might change if you hung out with him for very long.

Have you listened to their new CD? I really dig it.

Comment

Some great music here. I tried running Frostwire for the first time this year to see if I could get some of these songs and it appears thet Frostwire is now solid viruses.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        I was there. LOL at the Rhett comment. I don't know him very well, but I think your opinion of him might change if you hung out with him for very long.

Have you listened to their new CD? I really dig it.
        My sister and brother-in-law know them pretty well.. and I'm about 99.9% positive I wouldn't like Rhett either,If I knew him...

I haven't listened to their new CD much, I like some songs but not all. I'm still stuck on the old stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MR EDD
          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
          Originally Posted By: Polska
          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm enjoying the Turnpike Troubadours first CD, Bossier City right now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post

Just saw the Red Elvises in a little bar in Marathon FL last month, good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ncrowe View Post
                      Just saw the Red Elvises in a little bar in Marathon FL last month, good times.
                      saw them on my birthday about 7 years ago. crazy bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                        Oh yeah!! I was beginning to think I was the only one who still listens to them.. Oh Rhett.. MMMM!

They came to the AA a couple months ago for a free concert..

they played at the botanical gardens in fort worth last month, it was a really cool show. surprised me that they allowed people to bring in food/booze if you wanted. lots of people were picnicking.

Comment

Blues & country for the most part recently. Here's a current favorite.

Comment

Here lately I've really been diggin these rythyms and these rhymes.

Comment

As of late I've been listening to some soundtracks, sometimes in my car I'll listen to some songs from Spy Game and also a few songs from Immediate Music. One of my favorites from them is Serena Immortal
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X