Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad for a cell pone tether

This was w/ my Sony C905 on AT&T

I did that the other day with my Evo(on 4g) and it was something close to 10mb down, 1-2 mb up? Kinda ridiculous.

Unfortunately, that's about the only good thing about the phone/service.

Comment

So you're not pleased w/ Sprint and or the Evo?

Comment

Wow That's crazy! You just have normal Att 4G service right? I see that they do not offer unlimited web usage packages anymore, do you have 2GB only/mo and do you hit this limit?

I want a new iphone, but cannot bring myself to pay Att money a month for a cell phone. (I pay 54.00/mo right now w/GhettoPCS.)
        WRX

Comment

Nah, that's on a dumb phone w/ the $15 a month data unlimited-3G service.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 11-29-2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Got this on my EVO tethered to laptop

Comment

That's badass though I can't get on 4g for shit so far. Actually had an issue even getting 3g while I was in nrh. I am giving it time though.

Comment

Verizon

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  Wow That's crazy! You just have normal Att 4G service right? I see that they do not offer unlimited web usage packages anymore, do you have 2GB only/mo and do you hit this limit?

I want a new iphone, but cannot bring myself to pay Att money a month for a cell phone. (I pay 54.00/mo right now w/GhettoPCS.)
                  wat

Comment

This was done from my Aria, not tethered. I don't know why it shows Kansas when I'm here in Garland.
                    Last edited by Tx Redneck; 12-04-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X