Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs Joshua

Anyone watching this Fight?

Also, does anyone know if Showtime will stream it on their app or will it only play through a cable box?

It was a hell of a fight. I believe HBO will be showing a tape delay at 10c
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

yes it was surprisingly a great fight!!! Joshue needs to fight Wilder next forget the crazy douche bag Fury his style is such crap
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

That fight turned out 10x better than expected. I was sure we would see a jab and grab masterclass.

If klit was maybe 3-4 years younger he would of had the stamina to finish the job. Oh well at least we have a few good heavies. If I'm wilder, I want this fight asap to capitalize on AJs shit conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          That fight turned out 10x better than expected. I was sure we would see a jab and grab masterclass.

If klit was maybe 3-4 years younger he would of had the stamina to finish the job. Oh well at least we have a few good heavies. If I'm wilder, I want this fight asap to capitalize on AJs shit conditioning.
          the problem I see with wilder is he is tooooo wild and he will run into a heavy shot from AJ one punch KO I'm going to predict in favor of the Brit over the Bama boy
          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
          X