No announcement yet.

Zeke got 6 game suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X ewok knows he hit his girl and a bunch of other shit. Just a complete fuckup who refuses to accept responsibility. I hope they bench his ass all season and let McFadden run the ball. Zeke is a cancer to the cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      X ewok knows he hit his girl and a bunch of other shit. Just a complete fuckup who refuses to accept responsibility. I hope they bench his ass all season and let McFadden run the ball. Zeke is a cancer to the cowboys
      My gawd you suck...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Have to agree, but none of that matters to Jerry as long as he can pound the rock. Looks like temporary restraining order has been issued. Let the blowcaine and alcohol flow! He's free for now.

Comment

A judge sided with Ezekiel Elliott on Friday and blocked the NFL from enforcing its six-game suspension against the Dallas Cowboys running back.

U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant said Elliott did not receive a fair hearing before the NFL arbitrator, so he granted a temporary restraining order blocking the suspension. Elliott will now likely play the entire 2017 season.

A judge sided with Ezekiel Elliott on Friday and blocked the NFL from enforcing its six-game suspension against the Dallas Cowboys running back.

Good. Let's get the focus back on football. Tired of the drama.

Comment

dude, were you there? That's what I thought, sit down and stfu.

Comment

I heard today on the 4 o'clock news that the suspension is reinstated, but no news yet on when he will start it.
              sigpic

Comment

Fuck!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Effective immediately they just said on KTVT channel 11

Comment

Wonderful...

Comment

Curious, why does it go so high up in the courts? Would this be like any other labor dispute, but due to being high profile/money it just escalates quickly?
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Goodell doing everything he can to get folks to watch and divert them from kneel gate.

Comment

No need to panic. Darren McFadden and Alfred Morris are both great running backs. Zeke is just stupid because he is young. He will mature and get better with time.

Comment

... or become the next RGIII.

Comment

I'd wish he just serve the suspension already...there is no way around it. Morris I think is a good solid back up. Plus Zeke is really not playing very well as it is.
                              Last edited by Juiced4v; 10-16-2017, 01:58 PM.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Take the 6 games and get it over already. The longer it takes the bigger the distraction...

Comment

Working...
                                X