Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no we suck again
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Dallas SUUUUUUUUCKS!
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Everytime I hear someone talk about how great Dallas' offensive line is, I cringe. This game shows why.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Everytime I hear someone talk about how great Dallas' offensive line is, I cringe. This game shows why.
          Why is that? They have one of the top defense units in the entire NFL if not the best, their SB MVP is a fucking stud, our best OFL couldn't stop him, so you double team him, which we did not do and I blame the coaching staff.
          I like how we have a bad game against a top team and all of sudden the season is over, lol.
          GB had a bad game yesterday too, NE last week. It's the way it is, we are not going to win them all...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

X2 on what cockasaurus said

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Why is that? They have one of the top defense units in the entire NFL if not the best, their SB MVP is a fucking stud, our best OFL couldn't stop him, so you double team him, which we did not do and I blame the coaching staff.
              I like how we have a bad game against a top team and all of sudden the season is over, lol.
              GB had a bad game yesterday too, NE last week. It's the way it is, we are not going to win them all...
              I do think the line is good, but I don't see them blowing holes in the defensive line like I did in the 90's Cowboys. They made Emmitt's job a lot easier because many times he didn't get touched until the linebackers got to him.. They would line up and the defense knew they boys were going to run the ball and they still couldn't stop them.

I think these new guys still have something to prove.

We've got a looong way to go before we start writing off the season.

Comment

I'll admit I was a little worried about our run defense earlier this year. Felt a little better last week, and thought yesterday Dallas would get close to 100 yards total.
                I am a glass half empty guy with the Bronco's tho.

Comment

Bronco's are going to have a hell of a time with the Chiefs this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X