No announcement yet.

I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You typing this in front of momma's vanity while trying on her clothes? Do you not understand how feminine you read when you post shit like that? The bitch is strong in you.

Comment

• Comment

• The wife had to had known he was looking some screws.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
          [I

Righ herA

Comment

• that feeling when lincolnboy makes more sense than anyone else talking to you.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              mmm ok, i guess i should stop responding since i'll be the one called an attention whore, meanwhile you cant go 12 hours without bumping old threads to get my attention, and the other guy feels the need to get lit of a glass of chardonnay and make threads dedicated in my honor.
              You are an attention whore. You keep coming back to a website where you are confined to a single forum and where virtually none of the members like you. I am not sure if there is a better example.

With that said, you go ahead and type something witty that only you will care about, I'll be back in a few days to laugh at you again.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                You are an attention whore. You keep coming back to a website where you are confined to a single forum and where virtually none of the members like you. I am not sure if there is a better example.

With that said, you go ahead and type something witty that only you will care about, I'll be back in a few days to laugh at you again.
                True story. He's like a toy you take down play with it and toss and smack him around and throw him back in the toy box.
                Never seen a (grow) man beg for attention as much or as hard as he has.
                Sad seeing him beg.like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  True story. He's like a toy you take down play with it and toss and smack him around and throw him back in the toy box.
                  Never seen a (grow) man beg for attention as much or as hard as he has.
                  Sad seeing him beg.like this.
                  I'm gonna offer you one more chance to type that before all future posts are dismissed.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Stop teasing me. Lol you can't help yourself.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• dont you guys have a thread to post in about this site being dead, or you just gonna keep twisting the knife?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The drugs and gay beer he drinks has affected his brain.

Comment

• Literally laughing my ass off at that pic still floating around!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              Literally laughing my ass off at that pic still floating around!
                              But naynus was so worried that you would object! Lmao
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                But naynus was so worried that you would object! Lmao
                                That pic in my opinion has always ranked among the all-time greats on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X