No announcement yet.

Cowboy's 2018...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s obvious to me, they are mediocre overall from year to year. They can behave a good record when they have a 3rd place schedule from the year before. And they have a .500 record after 1st place finishes the year before, go to the playoffs and lose to good teams. It’s that simple. They are good enough to beat the bad teams but not good enough to beat the good teams.

Mediocrity at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      It’s obvious to me, they are mediocre overall from year to year. They can behave a good record when they have a 3rd place schedule from the year before. And they have a .500 record after 1st place finishes the year before, go to the playoffs and lose to good teams. It’s that simple. They are good enough to beat the bad teams but not good enough to beat the good teams.

Mediocrity at its finest
      I don't disagree with the mediocrity thing, however, this team has a long track record of losing to bad teams and beating teams they have no business beating. Not all the time, of course. This year just happened to be the exact opposite from the norm.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I don't disagree with the mediocrity thing, however, this team has a long track record of losing to bad teams and beating teams they have no business beating. Not all the time, of course. This year just happened to be the exact opposite from the norm.
        Ok, they aren’t good enough to beat the good teams with the season on he line. I don’t know if that is a mental issue, or personnel issue.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Ok, they aren’t good enough to beat the good teams with the season on he line. I don’t know if that is a mental issue, or personnel issue.
          That I can agree with. It's a coaching issue. Whether mental or personnel, the head coach and GM is where the buck stops.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The successful teams have great coaches and NFL caliber players with a few great players, game changers. We have a game changer on offense (E.E.) and one maybe two on defense (S.Lee & D.Lawrence). We should be in the playoffs, but Dak just can't seem to throw the ball and when he does, Dez is dropping it or not running the right routes.

Get rid of Dez, the HC and we might have a chance.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have a question as an outsider. Tony Romo as an OC in the future? If Dallas is going to keep Linehan for next season. Which I don't agree with btw. Then what about Romo for 2019?
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

At the least a QB coach?
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  I have a question as an outsider. Tony Romo as an OC in the future? If Dallas is going to keep Linehan for next season. Which I don't agree with btw. Then what about Romo for 2019?

I’d personally love to see romo as a coach. He coached the sh!t out of dak last year and look how he performed. This year he was still great in the numbers but lost a step or two. I don’t think getting rid of dez is gonna solve the issue at hand. I think it an offensive play scheme issue that needs to be changed. I don’t think Garrett is the issue either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No one can throw well while running for their lives. No left tackle this year was a huge problem. You could put Brady in Cleveland and they would still suck. Less, but still really bad. The really good teams can block and Dallas stunk this year compared to last season.

Comment

Schedule just came out...I'm calling 11-5 or 12-4...mark my words
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          8-8 is Garrett’s number..... your number is only possible if Jerry hands over the reigns to Stephen and he gets to hire a real coach. You forgot to subtract wins for when Garrett snatches defeats from the jaws of victory (his real talent).

Comment

It just depends if they can execute in all three phases and get better day by day.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I don't see anything that gives me any reason to expect them to be better than 9-7, but I'll still be pulling for them as hard as I can. No bandwagon bullshit here!

But even more importantly, Go Frogs!

Comment

Probably gonna jinx it like always but. Cowboys will be better than last year!

Comment

Working...
                                X