DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 05-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #21
Captain Crawfish
Lifer

Idiots are just making themselves targets now. IMO refuse all deliveries to the area. Let them die off like a limb with no blood
Captain Crawfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:33 PM   #22
soap
I ♥️ 🐄

Are used to love Colorado. But since they started opening up weed shops all over the place and all the hippies moving more so than before. Itís getting to be a real shit hole like California.

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄
soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #23
Captain Crawfish
Lifer

Dope must be clouding judgement up in the mountains
Captain Crawfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:12 PM   #24
scootro
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soap View Post
Are used to love Colorado. But since they started opening up weed shops all over the place and all the hippies moving more so than before. Itís getting to be a real shit hole like California.
Denver has always been expensive to buy a house but the prices in that town are getting ridiculous
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:48 AM   #25
soap
I ♥️ 🐄

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
Denver has always been expensive to buy a house but the prices in that town are getting ridiculous
I remember living in Denver when I was like 7-8 years old. My dad and uncles would take me fishing. The coolest thing I ever saw was my uncle pulling a 6 pack outta the lil cold stream.

As far as housing I know. I had a friend who was best friends with the guy who used to own all the eagle transmission shops. Dude had a private jet. And I Heard him one day complaining about how expensive housing was and how much had to pay for his lol.

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄
soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:07 AM   #26
The King
Lifer

I remember when I bought my Beretta 92FS at a gun show in FTW, back when Slick Willie was POTUS, the seller commenting that I was getting in before the "high capacity" magazine ban at the time came into effect, LOL.

History repeats itself...
The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:13 AM   #27
Strychnine
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
This fning moron.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ake-them-away/
Quote:
Okay, Now I Actually Do Want To Take Your Guns
Young people of America are now expecting to witness gun violence in their schools. It doesn't have to be that way.

y there, NRA:

Listen, I know the moments after a gunman opens fire in a school are hectic for you. You have to get your talking points together, you have to mentally prepare to debate a traumatized yet sensible child, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and practice saying that more guns would have made the situation less deadly. It’s a busy time! And since we are always either in the moments after or the moments before a mass shooting, you’re pretty much always busy, I have noticed!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I now actually do want to take your guns.

All of your guns.

Right now.

It wasn’t always this way. I have responsible gun owners in my family. I’ve never been a fan of shooting at things myself, but guns sure do seem to have brought joy into the lives of some people I love, and as long as they were stored properly, I never had a problem with them being around. I believed that we should place a hurdle or two between a psychopath and an AR-15, but that’s about as ardent as I got. Live and let live, that was my policy. Even with death machines.

That has all changed. And you changed it.

All along, as American life has gotten deadlier, as our kids have gotten less safe in their schools, you have had the opportunity to work with the vast majority of Americans who support the sensible reform of our gun laws. You have had the chance to preserve your own rights as we work together to keep our gun regulations in step with gun technology. You haven’t.

Why does no one bother to correct shit like this?

The retards always beat the experts when the experts don't show up to fight.
Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:22 AM   #28
ceyko
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post

The retards always beat the experts when the experts don't show up to fight.
I've spent many man hours presenting facts from some of their own gun control sites. Oddly enough, a lot of the gun control sites have pretty good numbers but they are presented to only show half the picture. When you take their own numbers and combine them with various stats provided on fbi.gov and cdc.gov it presents a different picture.

Anyway, the retards don't care about the other half of the picture. Just keep screaming "guns bad" and wanting to trample our rights. They are all emotion and only show stats that support their side.

Several years ago I went from one of them (liberal thinking in regards to guns) and did my own homework. It's MUCH easier to follow the 2A line of thinking than finding support for the liberal line of thinking. However, a liberal has to be willing to open their eyes and think for themselves.
ceyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:52 AM   #29
The King
Lifer

Sadly, the Californiacation of Fredericksburg, TX is well underway too.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:29 PM   #30
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soap View Post
That was the local sentiment when I was there last April. No one likes weed tourism and weed residents coming from elsewhere.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:46 PM   #31
GhostTX
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King View Post
Sadly, the Californiacation of Fredericksburg, TX is well underway too.
The expansion of Austin.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:40 AM   #32
The King
Lifer

It's too bad that Austin lost it's way and became a city much like those on the Left Coast. Granted the presence of a major university is by default going to introduce some degree of liberal thinking, which is not in and of itself a bad thing, but the ruination of virtually the entire Texas State Capital is sad.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:44 AM   #33
AnthonyS
Lifer

The people’s democratic republic of Austin......
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:00 AM   #34
The King
Lifer

Another one (in my opinion) is Dallas. Somewhere along the way Dallas seems to have reinvented itself into a Right Coast city, and I honestly believe you could pick up Dallas and drop it off in New York or New Jersey and the majority of it's citizens would feel right at home. Sadly too my formerly beloved FTW appears to also be slowly losing it's way, but so far at least retains much of it's original character that I have always liked.

Tags
lobbygruplolzaturfeelz