Can't believe its been a year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    The man never had a harsh word for anything or anyone. Always willing to help with his knowledge. One of the few when I seen a post by him I stopped to read what he had to say.
    Ihave been around here from 2002, sad how may have died in that time, know it's part of life but still sucks. Never forget coming up on Salazar's wreck and hearing from crowd someone was still in the car, didn't find out tell later who it was.
    Drank 3 three fingers for them all tonight.
    Not that you want to but you can look up a hundred times that he and I teamed up on morons. May bave to go to tbe old site. It was all in fun tbough.... for the most part.

Comment

Damn, already a year. Had to believe. Miss his wisdom . God speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Not that you want to but you can look up a hundred times that he and I teamed up on morons. May bave to go to tbe old site. It was all in fun tbough.... for the most part.
        True, but I was saying he always never came out sideways with out provacation. Lot of folks always felt the need to be a ass when some one new ask a question. We definitely use to eat the weak. Lol
        He was a good guy, or he came across as one to me. He's one of old school guys I never got the chance to know on person..

Comment

Forrest clocked a tensioner for me back in like.. 2002? We met up at a starbucks (which was ironic at best) and chewed the fat for a bit. dude was cool as a fan, and his breadth of knowledge was immense. He wasn't someone I was close to as many of ya'll here were, but there was no denying the quality of his person. RIP buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            Never forget coming up on Salazar's wreck
            That was Rob. Saladbar passed in his sleep.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I started seeing the 'memories' from going down last year pop up on facebook and was thinking about that same thing.
              Same here. There hasn't been a day that's gone by in the last year that I haven't thought about Forrest. It still hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I am headed down friday, it hit me last night that I did the same thing last year.
                I didn't realize it had been a year until I logged in to FB this morning. And here we go again.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  That's right, for some reason his name came to mind, Way too many that's for sure.

Comment

Time marches on

Comment

I just came here to see if he had been brought up. Tough loss.

Comment

2. Not really easier.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          Time marches on
                          That it does, sage advice is to use it wisely and make it worrhwhile.
                          Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          You went out on your own because your time is more valuable than anyone you ever worked for was willing to pay you...

don't step into the same trap by charging less than your time is worth just to get a job!

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                            no he didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              no he didn’t.
                              This is ain't the thread for it...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I can't believe it's been 2 years.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X