Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance someone recognizes this Mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance someone recognizes this Mustang?

First off - I know that the pictures suck, but they are all that I have right now...was thinking that the car and its story may be unique enough that someone out here might recognize it. A friend who is a property broker texted me on it a little while ago, he's looking at a house and this car is in the garage - its in an older/nice neighborhood in Dallas, the lady said the car belonged to her son who was killed in a motorcycle accident a while back...he was apparently in the process of putting a new engine in it at the time. She does want to sell it and I'm trying to make arrangements to go see it.

My buddy is not a car guy, so can't answer much, but he was able to confirm it is an 85', and it was a V8/Manual car. As you can see from the pics, it is also a coupe, appears to be either gray or maybe even a grayish-purple (amethyst?) type color. Has black basket Enkei's, and apparently off the road since the late 90's (inspection and reg dates). Any chance one of you guys knew someone that died who owned a car like this?

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Seems like a good find, I would be interested if you don't buy it.

Comment

Im interested if you guys bail...Have trailer and cash

Comment

Price?
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Any idea how complete it is?
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Trying to make arrangements to look at it this weekend - apparently there are quite a bit of parts there with it but the engine and trans are currently out of the car.
            70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Nope but i'd snatch it up.

Comment

Looks like mine with different wheels haha. H/C/I 5spd $6k if ya want a complete one
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Looks almost like JMACs old car.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Still haven't been able to arrange a time to check it out, hoping for this week while I'm off.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Working...
                    X