Sedan
    Sunroof would be nice
    200+hp
    Under $16,000
    Under 100,000 miles
    Preferably not German
    RWD is best, but I'd consider FWD if it was the right car

GO!

My short list so far includes Lexus IS, Infiniti G37, Maybe a Taurus SHO if I can find the right one. CTS is nice, but the V is too expensive and I hear the regular CTS is just ok relative to the competition. Love Acura TL's, but I cannot do that razor blade beak.

What am I missing?

Lexus ftw

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Lexus ftw
      Yeah? The 250 seems to be priced a little below the Infiniti and the 350, which is more comparable to the G seems to be a few grand more than the G.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        Lexus ftw
        That, a G37, or a CTS.
        This CTS is nice.
        http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...modelCode1=CTS
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I'd do the IS. We love ours.

Comment

The IS250 has no balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              I'd do the IS. We love ours.
              That's good to know. 250 or 350?

Comment

Subscribing for ideas/feedback.
                Given your criteria, I'd say G37. I have a similar list (except for wanting it still under factory warranty) and keep coming to the G37 (Q40) or going a little more $ than I'd like and going 335i.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Yeah, it's tempting to put in some more cash on a 335i, but I want to keep this one for a while, and rational or not, I'm scared off by maintenance on them.

Comment

How about a Hemi and AWD?

You can find Chevy caprice PPV's locally that were never in service as well. Would be fun as a daily, fits most of your criteria, quick mods for comfort and you're done. I've been kicking around the idea of picking one up. I'd get in trouble though lol

Comment

That thing would be awesome to daily.

Comment

The IS250 engines have intake side carbon build up issues. The 350 motor does not experience the problem to the same degree. Have you sat in the IS? I am not a large person and the interior feels cramped.

The Caprice PPV is really cool if you can find one with the better interior and low hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          That thing would be awesome to daily.
                          I'd sign up to drive for Über just to sling folks around in that bitch. Perfect for picking up drunks amiright?

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            I'd sign up to drive for Über just to sling folks around in that bitch. Perfect for picking up drunks amiright?
                            Think you could make enough money as a side gig to make the car payments?

Comment

Hah, pursuit vehicle looks fun, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                              The IS250 engines have intake side carbon build up issues. The 350 motor does not experience the problem to the same degree. Have you sat in the IS? I am not a large person and the interior feels cramped.

The Caprice PPV is really cool if you can find one with the better interior and low hours.
                              That's good to know. I have been in an IS and I am a large man, but it seemed do-able. I wasn't looking at it to purchase though, so I'll keep that in mind when I go look at them.

Comment

Working...
                              X