Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I guess thats one way to get so free press for the shop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess thats one way to get so free press for the shop.

Dude running from cops runs straight into our storge room. Its concrete brick and only one way in/out and that has an iron gate on it. So we just locked him in there. Funny thing is all the cops show up and its mostly tall dudes and one short female officer. The lock to the gate is 6' in the air. Who do they hand the key to? The short female officer that could just BARLEY reach the lock. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

LMMFAO! Nice work

Comment

Lulz.

Comment

Get ready for a BLM protest against you and your cruel vigilante justice.

Comment

Darn. Probably right. LMFAO
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Get ready for a BLM protest against you and your cruel vigilante justice.
            It's Waco, those guys are at football or basketball practice.

Comment

now is a good time to run a promo of some kind especially if you advertise at all, just sayin'

Comment

Like if you can successfully evade the police you get a free oil change?

I was thinking about how to tie it into a promo but everything just sounded bad. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  Like if you can successfully evade the police you get a free oil change?

I was thinking about how to tie it into a promo but everything just sounded bad. lol
                  generic, nothing silly

I'm being serious. Your shop is going to get additional looks during this

Comment

I just leased the billboard across from my shop and was thinking of something to add to it for now. We are on the radio and a couple local publications but other than that we are on the Jerseys for the Highscool football team and a couple other small things.
                    We are tossing ideas around right now of what to do knowing this will get some publicity. Heck I have had friends from all over America calling us and asking about it. lol

Comment

Our prices are so low, it's a steal!

And great story!
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

the dude will get out of jail and come after you

Comment

He wont be happy. We have three people that carry, 4 ex military and lots of weapons at the shop. Besides that there are ALWAYS cops parked in that Stripes parking lot. Not worried about some hood rat that beats up on his girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            the dude will get out of jail and come after you

Or come to get an oil change too see what all the ruckesss is about SVO jr.'s mech shop

Comment

Couple of the officers came by today to say thanks. Real nice group of guys. One officer said it made their national police report thing. lol He said he always gets a good laugh out of telling the story of "Our personal jail cell" lol

Comment

Working...
                              X