No announcement yet.

PSA: Ingersoll Rand W7150-K1 ½” Hi-Torque Impact W/ Battery Kit $233 @ Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Ingersoll Rand W7150-K1 ½” Hi-Torque Impact W/ Battery Kit $233 @ Amazon

This thing has amazing reviews with a ton of people stating they haven't touched their air compressor since owning this. Considering the bare tool costs more than this combo deal I figured this is a steal and thought I'd share

must add to cart to see the price
    Last edited by hxbernal; 12-07-2017, 03:44 PM.

Ive had one for 2 yrs. Its a great tool with lots of torque. I just bought the 3/8 version last week.

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
      Ive had one for 2 yrs. Its a great tool with lots of torque. I just bought the 3/8 version last week.
      what do you think about it for this price? I was on the fence...read a ton of reviews, watched a few videos then slept on it. I realized I'd be pissed if I'd missed this deal so I bought it.

Comment

I wanna say i payed over 400 for the impact and 2 3ah batteries. Its been a great tool 230 sounds like a great price

Comment

I ordered one. My old pneumatic impact struggles to remove lug nuts from my vehicles. Don't even think about using it for anything tougher than that.

This one has amazing reviews and $233 is a great price. I searched and found it for 375-400 elsewhere.

Comment

Damn, that does seem like a good deal. I wish I could justify it, but I just bought an IR air impact wrench a couple of months ago. Haven't even used it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Damn, that does seem like a good deal. I wish I could justify it, but I just bought an IR air impact wrench a couple of months ago. Haven't even used it yet.
              This tool has me rethinking my whole garage. I'm thinking I don't even need a large compressor anymore and can get away with a pancake compressor and regain some much needed floor space.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                This tool has me rethinking my whole garage. I'm thinking I don't even need a large compressor anymore and can get away with a pancake compressor and regain some much needed floor space.
                I can't imagine a use for mine other than my truck, which has onboard air, so I don't even have a compressor in my garage.

But if I didn't have onboard air, this battery-powered one would be perfect to carry around. My lug nuts are torqued to 150 ft lbs, which makes breaking 8 of them loose per wheel a pain in the ass without an impact wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                  Just traded out my pancake for a 80 gal 2 stage this week. lol
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I was recently looking at a Milwakee 1/2" impact but this price and the reviews are hard to pass up. Used a B-day gift card and ordered it.

Comment

I can't imagine a use for mine other than my truck, which has onboard air, so I don't even have a compressor in my garage.

But if I didn't have onboard air, this battery-powered one would be perfect to carry around. My lug nuts are torqued to 150 ft lbs, which makes breaking 8 of them loose per wheel a pain in the ass without an impact wrench.
                      I use a breaker bar without an ounce of trouble, and the Mustang lugs are torqued to about that much, quicker than breaking out the hose/impact. I didn't figure you for such a pansy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I use a breaker bar without an ounce of trouble, and the Mustang lugs are torqued to about that much, quicker than breaking out the hose/impact. I didn't figure you for such a pansy.
                        You're funny. I don't carry around a breaker bar. The last time I had to change one of my tires, I had to jump up and down on the 4-way several times to get each one to break loose. I'm 340 lbs. The 4-way bent. It was a motherfucker. Breaking out the hose and the impact takes less than a minute. Anyway, I guarantee you can't break all 8 lugs loose with a breaker before I can zap them all off with the impact wrench. Would be fun as shit to watch you try, though!

And, I think your Mustang lug nuts are torqued to 100 ft lbs, are they not?
                        Last edited by jluv; 12-08-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I've been using one of the Craftsman C3 impacts for a couple of years now. It's rated to 300 ft pounds which is more than enough for 99% of anything I need around the house. I know it won't do anything like setting a pinion bearing preload but it'll remove cross member bolts, lugnuts and shock mounts with ease. Comes in real handy when you need to remove seat bolts.

Comment

thanks! 182 shipped after signing up for there c/c.

Comment

You're funny. I don't carry around a breaker bar. The last time I had to change one of my tires, I had to jump up and down on the 4-way several times to get each one to break loose. I'm 340 lbs. The 4-way bent. It was a motherfucker. Breaking out the hose and the impact takes less than a minute. Anyway, I guarantee you can't break all 8 lugs loose with a breaker before I can zap them all off with the impact wrench. Would be fun as shit to watch you try, though!

And, I think your Mustang lug nuts are torqued to 100 ft lbs, are they not?
                              I looked it up to be sure, 150ft/lbs on the S550. Just giving you shit, but a breaker bar does have quite a bit more leverage than the much shorter 4-way. I break 'em loose with the breaker, and spin them off with a smaller DeWalt impact. A big electric impact like this would be great, but not worth the expense considering I have a way that works fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X