Magazine collectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine collectors?

Friend of mine passed away couple months ago with decades of car stuff. Has quite a bit of old 50s and 60s car mags. They worth trying to sell like on ebay? Hate to see stuff like that go to waste. Bad enough his machine shop is getting gutted along the way. Anyone have a need for 9in rear end stuff too? Even bunch of carbs going to get scrapped if I cant grab em.

What kind of machinery, any tools?

Comment

Call American Pickers!

Comment

To be honest,after 2 auctions,the good tools are gone. Including a Buick T type with fresh motor and never started for 1800. Think a short block for it still there. Prob taking a trailer and some money and see what I can save. I dont need a complete 68 440/727 at the moment,but maybe one day. It's in waxahachie if someone wants to check it out. I beleive the 15th is when all is scrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Call American Pickers!
          There is some cool old motorbike there. Of course family wants it

Comment

68 440/727? that's worth reselling

Comment

Buick T-Type for $1800?? or $18,000??

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Buick T-Type for $1800?? or $18,000??
                18.00, it was a 1/12 scale model

Comment

I'm interested in the mags. How much?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    18.00, it was a 1/12 scale model
                    Including a Buick T type with fresh motor and never started for 1800
                    With a fresh motor?

Comment

An actual rwd T Type for 1800,no type. Theres a fwd TType,but no thanks. Was alot of stuff sold dirt cheap that I saw on 2nd auction. I'm gonna call him later today Darren to arrange picking up motor. Even found a small block 727 trans among all the gm stuff

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                        An actual rwd T Type for 1800,no type. Theres a fwd TType,but no thanks. Was alot of stuff sold dirt cheap that I saw on 2nd auction. I'm gonna call him later today Darren to arrange picking up motor. Even found a small block 727 trans among all the gm stuff
                        they made a fwd TType?

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                          Well fuck!

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          they made a fwd TType?
                          Ya, I wanna say it was a Buick LeSabre T-Type.

Edit. Apparently they made a few other T-Types.

Comment

What carbs?
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Yeah there were some lame TTypes. As far as carbs,plenty of q jets,factory holleys and 2 barrels. Gonna take pic or nab them if cheap enough. Theres some shiny stuff like old blowers that are prob junk,but pretty. Hell be out there til 8 today and fri. Sat til 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X