DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pirate 4x4 ARRRRRR

Old 07-24-2020, 10:24 PM   #21
juiceweezl
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas_svo View Post
My son is 14u. They won 3 tournaments in a row, but in AA. The last two tournaments were one AAA and the a large AA, but the boys didnít play well in either. They moved our World Series from early June to end of July, then canceled last week. Sux. I like watching my son play ball, but much better at 75-80*.
My oldest just turned 17 last week. He'll be a senior this year, but he's been playing 18U all summer. He actually faced multiple college pitchers already (were freshmen this spring) and even got robbed by a guy who played minor league for the Mets last year on a ball he drove deep to centerfield. COVID has not slowed him down since they got going. He's played in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, and back in Missouri now. It's hot, but considering their starting lineup the other day featured 9 D1 guys including him, it's hard to complain. These dudes can play. Now my 12 year old...he's really good too, but he has time left to get recruited. The hell with these temps and him playing!!
juiceweezl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 02:00 PM   #22
Chas_svo
No longer SVO'ing.
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceweezl View Post
My oldest just turned 17 last week. He'll be a senior this year, but he's been playing 18U all summer. He actually faced multiple college pitchers already (were freshmen this spring) and even got robbed by a guy who played minor league for the Mets last year on a ball he drove deep to centerfield. COVID has not slowed him down since they got going. He's played in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, and back in Missouri now. It's hot, but considering their starting lineup the other day featured 9 D1 guys including him, it's hard to complain. These dudes can play. Now my 12 year old...he's really good too, but he has time left to get recruited. The hell with these temps and him playing!!
Nice, but I agree on the temps! Sitting around the pool today. Much better!
86 SVO - Sold
'03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
01 TJ - new toy - Sold
65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold
Chas_svo is offline   Reply With Quote