Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Comment

• This gets funnier each time I look at it.

Comment

• Comment

• MiniAOC with the spice.

Comment

• Comment

• These are the people who want to take your rights away.

Comment

• Comment

• Scratching my head.
                  How is it that we have so many of these types of people that they even come up in actual conversations?
                  How are they actually able to have such a strong social impact?
                  Where have our marginalization efforts gone wrong?

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  These are the people who want to take your rights away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    Scratching my head.
                    How is it that we have so many of these types of people that they even come up in actual conversations?
                    There is an actual conspiracy at work. The One Worlders want to use homosexuality, and transgenderism as a tool to pick apart the nuclear family. They attack religion for the same reasons. They want no other institution to exist that will divide your personal loyalty to the government they want to establish.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                      Scratching my head.
                      Hollywood, social media and the MSM are designed with this as a goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        There is an actual conspiracy at work. The One Worlders want to use homosexuality, and transgenderism as a tool to pick apart the nuclear family. They attack religion for the same reasons. They want no other institution to exist that will divide your personal loyalty to the government they want to establish.
                        Concur, absolutely, though thinking the effort is not necessarily concerted. But in time, greed and money could change that. For instance, Soros is into Open Society {insert irony here} and views the US as such, but views China as a closed society. In his twisted mind, (doing my best to try to understand him) removing the superpoweredness of the USA {but open society ?} will give way to a more controlling 1W government capable of forcing China to open up. And then, Soros will finally realize the manifestation of what he believes is fair and open markets. The world must overthrow the US so that the world may become the US. (Not his exact words.)

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Concur, absolutely, though thinking the effort is not necessarily concerted. But in time, greed and money could change that. For instance, Soros is into Open Society {insert irony here} and views the US as such, but views China as a closed society. In his twisted mind, (doing my best to try to understand him) removing the superpoweredness of the USA {but open society ?} will give way to a more controlling 1W government capable of forcing China to open up. And then, Soros will finally realize the manifestation of what he believes is fair and open markets. The world must overthrow the US so that the world may become the US. (Not his exact words.)

Comment

• mail in ballots ? never be counted by jan 20th . on that day pelosi becomes president and appoints a new president through congress .
                            there is a master plan at work here. rules for radicals down to the last detail .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                                mail in ballots ? never be counted by jan 20th . on that day pelosi becomes president and appoints a new president through congress .
                                there is a master plan at work here. rules for radicals down to the last detail .
                                There has to be something in it for everybody who's participating, hence all the Chinese billionaires.
                                But since we are dealing with one or more master plans, another thing that has me scratching my head is why Biden? Who's political genius was this? And since Biden, why not just get a body double at this point?

Comment

Working...
                                X