• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Even when I'm wrong, I'm right!
    You are just plain delusional.

Stoke that fire....

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You are just plain delusional.

Stoke that fire....
      Still trying to deny it, when someone posted up the proof. You are full on, window licking retarded.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Still trying to deny it, when someone posted up the proof. You are full on, window licking retarded.
        You should meet him for lunch so he can try to suck you off again!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So me saying "rarely" is interpreted by you as "never" makes you right Brent Alan?

You're just a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            That's mighty nice of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              So me saying "rarely" is interpreted by you as "never" makes you right Brent Alan?
              You are the only one here who doesn't get it. What is that saying? If you can't spot the idiot in the room, the idiot is you?

I don't know what your fascination is with calling people by their middle name, but do you have a point? "Oooh, look at me! I know how to use Google!" Don't pull a tendon over there, patting yourself on the back like that.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Your just a genius.

Yes, I am. After all, I did master the proper use of your and you're in elementary. You're over 45 and still can't figure it out.

Nice edit Barney Fife...
              Last edited by bcoop; 08-07-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                You see how bad his inferiority complex is about words on the Internet. Can you imagine the river of tears that his penis envy would unleash?

Comment

You are the only one here who doesn't get it. What is that saying? If you can't spot the idiot in the room, the idiot is you?

I don't know what your fascination is with calling people by their middle name, but do you have a point? "Oooh, look at me! I know how to use Google!" Don't pull a tendon over there, patting yourself on the back like that.

Yes, I am. After all, I did master the proper use of your and you're in elementary. You're over 45 and still can't figure it out.

Nice edit Barney Fife...
                  Your verbal diarrhea is amazing. Keep it up, it is all you've got.

Comment

You see how bad his inferiority complex is about words on the Internet. Can you imagine the river of tears that his penis envy would unleash?
                    Run along kiddo. You can't compete.

Comment

• How much do you want to bet I won't call you a faggot to your face, faggot?

Comment

• On another note, how in the mother fuck do the police officers in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia do their fucking job?

For those bad at math, that's 20 states. 20 out of 50 of these United States of America have police officers that can't bring offenders to justice properly.

Comment

• Don't worry about facts like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            On another note, how in the mother fuck do the police officers in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia do their fucking job?

For those bad at math, that's 20 states. 20 out of 50 of these United States of America have police officers that can't bring offenders to justice properly.
                            GTFO with your facts! Front plates save lives and stop drug dealers!

Comment

• Got pulled over by a Trooper on 67 outside of Cleburne last week. He nearly ran everyone over trying to get up to me. The reason for the stop? No front plate. He made a statement about how I need to get it put on immediately. I told him I'm probably not going to drill holes in my bumper for a license plate, being that there is no penalty. I guess this irritated him because instead of getting a "verbal warning", I ended up having to sign a written warning. I chuckled and went on my way.

Comment

Working...
                              X