Thoughts on 2019 Tacoma TRD off-road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Silly me, thinking that there are some out there for $28k (https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ct...774703768.html), instead of the crazy new prices dealers are asking (http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ghlight=Tacoma).
    Who the fuck wants an access cab? Also, 2wd, and a TRD Sport, not Pro.

Try again.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Who the fuck wants an access cab? Also, 2wd, and a TRD Sport, not Pro.

Try again.
      No.

Fuck you!
      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't drive a truck made by those Pearl Harbor bombing sons a bitches even if someone gave it to me.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I wouldn't drive a truck made by those Pearl Harbor bombing sons a bitches even if someone gave it to me.
          double-cab short-bed Tacomas are currently made in Tijuana and all other Tacoma configurations are made in San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            No.

Fuck you!
            Not only are you a colorbindist, you're a fucking idiot to boot....

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              double-cab short-bed Tacomas are currently made in Tijuana and all other Tacoma configurations are made in San Antonio
              Doesn't matter, American branded cars have more American made parts.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

F150 i believe holds the top spot for most Domestic Made content in a truck. 85%.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  F150 i believe holds the top spot for most Domestic Made content in a truck. 85%.

Ford doesn’t make a double cab midsized truck with a 6 ft bed suitable for offroad use. Toyota and GM do. If you can do a 5ft bed then you can get a TRD Pro or ZX2 and Ford can’t compete with that.... and the gladiator rubicon too. The new Ranger looks nice but at least for ‘19 it’s lacking some choices. I do plan to drive all four next winter.

Comment

22.9 mpg in my regular cab 08 4 banger Tacoma.. I initially thought I’d compare it to an old 4cyl ranger I had, but it kicks its ass in literally every Dept.. it’s extremely plain Jane though.. great little work truck
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Made in America vs not, all the profit goes back to the parent company, which is not US based. Sure they build a lot of them here, to avoid import taxes. Every company does what it can to lower costs and max out profits, cheap foreign labor helps keep costs down on some vehicles., even Ford.

Comment

i'm thinking of picking up one of those too.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X