Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
    The new academy in weatherford has pallets of 22lr.
    Price?

Cabelas has a bunch, but all priced to sit.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Sometimes large chains going out of business will sell their inventory to a liquidation firm in a lump sum and they will run the locations on beans and sell everything for a ripoff. Hopefully that doesn't happen.
      who knows? Sales guy laughed when I told him his prices where still higher than shit. He responded by saying that he sold 30 guns in a matter of 10 days. More than he sold in month or more when the store was regularly open. We have a gun store in town with fantastic prices on stuff and frankly Gander and Academy can only sell a gun when Champion just doesn't have it in stock.

We used to have a place down in Brenham/Independence that had great prices but the guy closed up shop to spend more time with his family. I think they may only do online ammo sales now but may have closed that too.

Comment

• Not exactly a Firearm Deal but thought it was worth sharing. Looking at buying it as all of my shooting glasses are clear lenses.

Comment

• I really want the Ruger American Compact, but not sure if after shipping and FFL fees if this is good. Cabelas has the damn thing for 550!

Comment

• Those are a STEAL at that price. Makes me wonder if Oakley is getting ready to drop a version 2 of those glasses. Heard nothing but good things about these from 3 gun guys to military guys. At that price I picked up a set.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Those are a STEAL at that price. Makes me wonder if Oakley is getting ready to drop a version 2 of those glasses. Heard nothing but good things about these from 3 gun guys to military guys. At that price I picked up a set.
              Sweet!! Can't wait to get mine in now and having to carry two separate sets of shooting glasses in my bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Sweet!! Can't wait to get mine in now and having to carry two separate sets of shooting glasses in my bag.
                I'm looking forward to having a set of glasses that I can use behind my scope without fucking with my parallax. All of my sunglasses are polarized and I can't wear them when I'm shooting my bolt gun.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I'm looking forward to having a set of glasses that I can use behind my scope without fucking with my parallax. All of my sunglasses are polarized and I can't wear them when I'm shooting my bolt gun.
                  Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Why is that?
                    Unfortunately I can't answer the science behind why it's cause but I do know that when I get behind my scope with polarized lenses I have problems getting my parallax set. The problem is no matter where I set the parallax at, the reticle is always floating with the smallest movement of my head or eye. Take them off and I can set my parallax where I won't have any reticle movement when I move my head/eye.

I can't confirm if that's the same with a red dot or not.

Comment

Unfortunately I can't answer the science behind why it's cause but I do know that when I get behind my scope with polarized lenses I have problems getting my parallax set. The problem is no matter where I set the parallax at, the reticle is always floating with the smallest movement of my head or eye. Take them off and I can set my parallax where I won't have any reticle movement when I move my head/eye.

I can't confirm if that's the same with a red dot or not.
                      Was always told it was due to adding another lense into the equation and or the curvature of said lense. I get a poi shift with my sunglasses vs my regular even though they both share the same prescription.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Ordered and went to oakleysi and ordered a grey lens for everyday option too. I had to vpn to work computer since midway doesn't like the Middle East. Great deal to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Ordered and went to oakleysi and ordered a grey lens for everyday option too. I had to vpn to work computer since midway doesn't like the Middle East. Great deal to say the least.
                          I need to order a set of those as well, unfortunately I don't have an SI account so I'll have to find them on Ebay or Amazon.

Comment

• I've got several cases of 223 ammo for sale if anybody's interested.

TEN X RING AMMO .223 REMINGTON 55GR. FMJ 1000RD BULK-PACKED

$299 out the door per 1k
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                              I've got several cases of 223 ammo for sale if anybody's interested.

TEN X RING AMMO .223 REMINGTON 55GR. FMJ 1000RD BULK-PACKED

$299 out the door per 1k
                              I'll take 3.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                                I'll take 3.
                                I've got 2 left if you want the two
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X