Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Lmfao @ the tags

Zachary, you just confused the fuck out of me.
    yea same here....haha.....all i am saying is that there should be two berrys in the timeline he is in now, and the one who went back in time from the future should be 20 years older than his younger version which should be the same age as Iris....and if him going back in time changed the future and the fact he was ever flash...then how is he still fast and know about the future events?

OMG

Comment

In Flash season 3 episode 1, Barry has gone back in time- again- and stopped Eobard Thawne from killing his mother. We hear during the show that he was there for three months, so presumably from th...

Comment

anyone watching this? This season is really picking up...

I think...Savitar is future Barry trying to destroy him now so he stops trying to change the future because he causes unspeakable damage in the future, and when he goes missing in the future is when he becomes Savitar.....lots of hints about this throughout the series so far

Comment

Its back on? Sweeet!

Comment

I didn't wana resurrect it, but its my favorite show. When they take those two week breaks every so often I get literally pissed and when the season is over I'm bummed lol.

Black Flash hasn't appeared yet or even hinted at besides the way Zoom looked as he was hauled off by the speed force wraiths, but I'm sure this is his season. Zoom -----> Black Flash

For those that know the comics.. Obviously, Wally West is the 3rd Flash, and the fastest of all speedsters ever in the DC universe. Even faster than the Black Flash which the speed force had to manifest because conventional death doesn't apply to speedsters.. He has been nothing but a drag since he was introduced on this series, well no more.
            sigpic

Comment

Made an appearance in Legends of Tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Well i shall watch it now.. Legends season 1 was painful to watch for me for some reason so i put off s02, no longer.
                sigpic

Comment

I was about to say, he was in legends chasing thawne.

Savitar could be wally , but in the last episode savitar did say i am the future flash, not depending where they put the comma has some impact here

I am the future, flash
                  i am the future flash....

Comment

If they make Wally Savatar people will flip out in a bad way. Wally is wally.

Spoiler Theory on last tues:

Wally had to get to the speed force at some point and soon. I see this as a good way of making it happen..

Barry created the speed force (comics ) and Wally was the only speedster to truly understand it and become ONE with it. He can do things that no other speedster can even come close to doing. (look up Infinite mass punch)

I believe this is his catalyst to actually become faster than Savatar through mastering the speed force which Savatar says he rules it but can't escape it, right. These are things Barry can't teach him because Barry just doesn't understand yet even though he's the main hero. Wally will be trapped there for a few episodes but in the speed force time passes much slower, perhaps 100s of years.

Things will build up to look like the Doom of Barry and Iris, then Wally is gonna pop out with his Speed Force training complete and fucking jedi infinite mass punch Savatar to another galaxy. ( I don't think Savatar will actually die in this season )
                    sigpic

Comment

• The back half of this season is so good. The episode last night was awesome the build up then the event. Spoiler: Wish they did not make it SOO obvious what really happened, but guess you have to drop hints. . They brought back the face manipulater on purpose and teased it with Barry being a woman. I mean HR having the breakdown....not his style, Iris is being HR, HR is being Iris(She could not remember the song her dad used to sing to her all the time as a kid)

Comment

• Theory is they switched and kept it a secret from barry because if barry knew, so would savitar. I'm going with fan theory because 90% were right about savitar.

There's plot holes through this whole season. I just suspend disbelief. I think its good anyway
                        sigpic

Comment

• I was hoping they'd go further, and just get a time remnant of Iris, or maybe all of this just be a dream of the Flash while he's in a coma after coming back from Flashpoint, even the whole Green Arrow season being a dream of Barry's

Comment

• Finale was good. Nonsensical, but good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X