Man slams large object at Bunny ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man slams large object at Bunny ranch

11:20 AM PT -- The driver has been identified as Brian Brandt. Brandt has been charged with 2 counts of assault with deadly weapon, as well as destroying property and possession of stolen property valued at $3500 or more - all felonies. His bail is set at $95k.

11:20 AM PT -- The driver has been identified as Brian Brandt. Brandt has been charged with 2 counts of assault with deadly weapon, as well as destroying property and possession of stolen property valued at $3500 or more - all felonies. His bail is set at $95k.

The famous Bunny Ranch brothel, from HBO's 'Cathouse,' had a brush with death when a guy slammed a semitruck right through the front door ... in full view of surveillance cams.
    The scary incident went down around 4 AM Thursday, and the video shows the 18-wheeler first slam through the front gate at full speed ... then plow through the Ranch's front door.
    Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof tells us the man was wearing full body armor, including a mask and helmet. It's unknown why he targeted the brothel. Hof says he doesn't recognize the guy as a previous customer.
    The Lyon County Sheriff's Dept tells us the driver is in custody, and they believe he's a disgruntled employee of the trucking company. Although the brothel was open at the time ... no one inside was hurt.

Comment

religious freak.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe he was just returning the load of STD's he picked up on his last visit?

Comment

"Those ladies are so loose you can drive a truck through there"

That being said, I think it should be legal everywhere. It's a trade just like any other.

Comment

was that the backdoor?

Comment

I'm confused on why he backed into the place, seems like Id go forward full blast, obviously hes an idiot though...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                I'm confused on why he backed into the place, seems like Id go forward full blast, obviously hes an idiot though...
                because he doesn't own the trailer!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  Well, that does make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    "Those ladies are so loose you can drive a truck through there"

That being said, I think it should be legal everywhere. It's a trade just like any other.
                    shit man, thats 2 things this week. maybe we are long lost cousins.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Well, that does make sense.
                      if you've ever sat in a semi, you wouldnt ask that question, and with a 2 speed reverse you can get that baby going pretty quick, also a good way to unhook and get outta dodge.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Fuck, someone save the whores!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          shit man, thats 2 things this week. maybe we are long lost cousins.

Comment

change gear, change gear, check mirror, change gear, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear....

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              change gear, change gear, check mirror, change gear, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear....
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                              X