Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    http://www.tooltechgunsight.com/page34.html

These guys are what the P7 crowd recommends, they also will do your PF9. But damn, it's at a hefty price. Put to answer your question, someone does do it, they just bend you over in the mean time. And I'd like to see the OP's when they are done.
    300 bucks? Fuck that nonsense.

Comment

pretty cool thread, but i man i just hate trying to drill little holes.
      I'm thinking this would be a plan B for me .
      Good luck though, looking great so far

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        300 bucks? Fuck that nonsense.
        Lol, I'm right there with you. You asked, and I showed. Maybe some of these trit vials would fit? I don't know the gun at all.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Ordered 2 vials for my ak night sights. My turn.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I never did my rear sight. I decided to stick with a front night sight only. The rear seemed like too much work, at least the way I wanted to do it.
            IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
              I never did my rear sight. I decided to stick with a front night sight only. The rear seemed like too much work, at least the way I wanted to do it.
              So what you're saying is you have extra tritium vials you need to sell to me?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What is your name over there CJ? I am all over that forum. I have a pair of 2x6 ice blues and 4, 2x12 greens that I would sell to anyone wanting. I have at least 50 of the 3x22.5 sized vials in all sorts of colors.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  So what you're saying is you have extra tritium vials you need to sell to me?
                  Not extra, just temporarily unpurposed AK sights sounds like a cool idea.
                  IMG_0424

Comment

heat shrink tube like electrical kind should be a flouroelastimer (spic)
                    which yes is very solvent resistant.
                    i wouldn't spray solvents on it to test it out, but it should do the trick.
                    it also coats the inside of the expensive FI hose thats 6-10$ a foot

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      What is your name over there CJ? I am all over that forum. I have a pair of 2x6 ice blues and 4, 2x12 greens that I would sell to anyone wanting. I have at least 50 of the 3x22.5 sized vials in all sorts of colors.
                      I've never posted on the board actually. What do you usually post over there? I'm curious what is the primary interest. If you have a pair of the blues I would be interested, because the guy just got back to me and said he was sold out of the color I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I've never posted on the board actually. What do you usually post over there? I'm curious what is the primary interest. If you have a pair of the blues I would be interested, because the guy just got back to me and said he was sold out of the color I wanted.
                        Well, I'll try to make this clear as mud. The site is really 2 sites. The one that gap linked is a site for all the buying/selling/trading of all the stuff that is discussed on the main site (candlepowerforums) it is a site pretty much dedicated to flashlights,home made lights, modding lights, etc.... What I am interested in over there is high powered LEDs and the drivers that run them. I am also heavily interested in the "other type of personal lights" otherwise known as the tritium. I make all kinds of trinkets out of titanium that house the stuff and sell it there, give some away, etc... I just enjoy doing it. The stuff is real popular with the EDC and prepper crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Well, I'll try to make this clear as mud. The site is really 2 sites. The one that gap linked is a site for all the buying/selling/trading of all the stuff that is discussed on the main site (candlepowerforums) it is a site pretty much dedicated to flashlights,home made lights, modding lights, etc.... What I am interested in over there is high powered LEDs and the drivers that run them. I am also heavily interested in the "other type of personal lights" otherwise known as the tritium. I make all kinds of trinkets out of titanium that house the stuff and sell it there, give some away, etc... I just enjoy doing it. The stuff is real popular with the EDC and prepper crowd.
                          I use to retrofit LED panels to classic car tail light housings several years ago. Working with LED's and making proper spec panels is a huge bitch and not for the faint of heart. So I feel you on that.

Comment

Working...
                          X