No announcement yet.

Nikon introduces the P-300 BLK scope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even a 110 at 2300 your looking at -78.1 MOA then if you add just a 10mph cross wind you'll needed to hold roughly 25.5 MOA for drift.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I put a 3x9 on my .300 blackout. Literally the minute I finished sighting it in, I realized that all of that effort was a total waste of time. I dont know what I was thinking. The way that thing drops, I doubt I will ever try to shoot over 100 yards with subsonics and a can.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985gt View Post
        I put a 3x9 on my .300 blackout. Literally the minute I finished sighting it in, I realized that all of that effort was a total waste of time. I dont know what I was thinking. The way that thing drops, I doubt I will ever try to shoot over 100 yards with subsonics and a can.
        Haha. I'm sure you would need a 20MOA canted base to shoot 400 yards.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 1985gt View Post
          3-9, not 3x9. I can hear you saying, "threeeee bah nahn," in my head, and that's wrong. It's, "three to nine." Those numbers are the magnification range, and the final number is whatever they're, "by," and it's the size of the objective lens. Let's presume it's a standard 3-9x40. You would then say, "three to nine, by forty." I hope that helps.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Leave it up to Yale to shit on someone's face good old Yale
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X