What the f#¥€?!!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f#¥€?!!!!?

My Xbox gaming experience has gone to shit with BF3. This started in the last month. Ultimately, my NAT type is set to moderate. I have gone through the steps to have a dedicated DMZ, in order to make my NAT become open but nothing changes. I still get the warning that my connectivity is limited and my NAT setting is too high.

What am I doing wrong?

I've replaced the Xbox and the modem. The new modem is a Motorola sbg900.

Comment

You've replaced both and you're still having the same problem?

Comment

Yeah. I did a connection test and I'm being told my NAT settings are set to moderate and to be sure to open port 3074. I have done these.

The Xbox is the only thing giving me shit.

I've gone back to factory defaults and I'm still brig told my NAT is not open.

Comment

time to upgrade to PS3, problem solved.....You are welcome.
          sigpic

Comment

Your e-mail account is also deluging me with spam.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

You're fucking kidding me. Thanks Facebook.

Comment

Jenn just got something from my email. I haven't opened that that thing in several months.

Comment

I used to make a big deal out of this. Would fix it then it would go back after a while. Said forget it. Sometimes I can't join certain friends. But o well.

PS3 bites by the way. Not a upgrade
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

If you want to hit me up next time your on Xbox live Robert, I can try to run through a few things that you may not have tried.
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      If you want to hit me up next time your on Xbox live Robert, I can try to run through a few things that you may not have tried.
                      I'm about to do that.

Comment

You're not on.
                        It says I can connect to Xbox live, but my games might not jive right.

Comment

I can't connect to Xbox live and play, so I'm gonna see how long I can play without getting in a party.

Comment

I'm on now...see if you can join.
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I finally got kicked, but I got kicked from both live and EA. Jenn's connection was stuck at the same time I got kicked. I feel like this is a service provider issue more than a settings issue.

Beforehand, the only time I got kicked this often was when Jenn had a goto meeting and had admin on said meeting. Even then, she complained of connectivity before me.

IF, the service provider says everything is good to go, then I'll go with the advice I was given by deddreckoning. Once again, thank you for taking the time to help me out. I seriously appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X