Anyone repair iPhones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone repair iPhones

Took my phone to apple to figure out why my flash won't go off. It's got water damage. He took the back cover of and showed me. The flash deal apparently was Damaged.

Phone functions like it should. Been this way for months. Just the cash stays on at a low setting. Still flashes and such.

Comment

Having problems finding it, but someone has posted one before and it had really good online reviews. It would've been in this forum, less than 6 months ago.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Comment

Ok thx!

Comment

Just make sure they have a good reputation. I have replaced glass/digitizers on iphones and it isn't that difficult. However, I had an ipod touch that I was just too busy and decided to drop it off at a repair place like that off of 183 near 157, and he didn't call me for 2 weeks. I called him up and he said he was "unable to repair it." So I asked for it back, he told me he had to "find it." I stopped by a week later and he said he sold it for parts. So in other words, he fixed my ipod (which was a very easy fix) and sold it to someone else.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah and for the record I have no personal experience with that company. It was recommended in another thread and their online reviews seemed good.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Just make sure they have a good reputation. I have replaced glass/digitizers on iphones and it isn't that difficult. However, I had an ipod touch that I was just too busy and decided to drop it off at a repair place like that off of 183 near 157, and he didn't call me for 2 weeks. I called him up and he said he was "unable to repair it." So I asked for it back, he told me he had to "find it." I stopped by a week later and he said he sold it for parts. So in other words, he fixed my ipod (which was a very easy fix) and sold it to someone else.
                That's pretty fucking shitty. Did you get compensated at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  That's pretty fucking shitty. Did you get compensated at all?
                  nope. When I first dropped it off I asked for a invoice for the repair, and he looked at me like I was crazy. I said I wanted something to show him I had dropped it off, he didn't want to give me anything - I should have known better right there.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    nope. When I first dropped it off I asked for a invoice for the repair, and he looked at me like I was crazy. I said I wanted something to show him I had dropped it off, he didn't want to give me anything - I should have known better right there.

I would've called the cops and reported him for theft.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I would've called the cops and reported him for theft.
                      I thought about it, probably should have. My intention was to research it a little better and found out what I needed to do, but never got around to it. I think that shop is still there, it's a strip mall just west of 157 off of the 183 service road.

Comment

I have used iFix several times, atleast 10 times.. I had one completely ran over by a truck and he got it back working. Had an ipad fall 2 stories, he got it back working. He is from Chicago, cubs fan.

I work in construction in-case your wondering.
                        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

fixmyistuff on facebook... few off here have used him. Ive known the guy since high school

(972) 853-1303

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                            I have used iFix several times, atleast 10 times.. I had one completely ran over by a truck and he got it back working. Had an ipad fall 2 stories, he got it back working. He is from Chicago, cubs fan.

I work in construction in-case your wondering.
                            Might have been you then who mentioned it. Curious, what was cost on those repairs?

Comment

I think the Ipad was around 125, then like buttons, 30$, class ranges if like 3g or 4gs, 30-50$. I usually drop it off and pick it up later but he fix it rpetty quick, there is a couch with a tv for people.

I also had some water damaged phones that some other guy he deals with bought from me.
                              2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Working...
                              X