Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul going to move CO residents to the front of the line

Per their facebook:
    We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement.
    We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado...
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I love their new header on facebook lol

Comment

Good deal for those in CO.......

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
        Good deal for those in CO.......
        Not really.
        IMG_0424

Comment

That's awesome. Not only do I love their products, I like their business morals as well.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I have a relative who lives in CO,shes about to get a call...

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
              I have a relative who lives in CO,shes about to get a call...
              Damn, I have none. But, they deserve first in line, honestly.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I am ok with this.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Damn, I have none. But, they deserve first in line, honestly.
                  I'm calling her to tell her to grab some while she can, not to place an order for me.... i re-read what i posted and didn't want to sound like i was taking advantage of the situation....

Comment

I hope they come to Texas. We have good deals for new businesses that move here.

Comment

Thank you!
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

They're also offering a similar deal for current military and LEOs in any state, not just CO. Copied and pasted from another forum.

Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.

In order to participate in this program, go to: Magpul Industries Ecommerce.

- Create your login account and click the “Register” button to submit.

- Once you receive a Membership Confirmation e-mail from orders@magpul.com reply directly back to it (RE: ) along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond using an official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.

- If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to orders@magpul.com with your name, unit or agency affiliation as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                          They're also offering a similar deal for current military and LEOs in any state, not just CO. Copied and pasted from another forum.

Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.

- Once you receive a Membership Confirmation e-mail from orders@magpul.com reply directly back to it (RE: ) along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond using an official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.

- If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to orders@magpul.com with your name, unit or agency affiliation as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.
                          Magpul should cease sales to all LEO/Gov agencies1!2!!1

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post

They better not be giving LEO's magazines that civilians can no longer own in their respective states.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Under that program, magazines have to go to an official LEO or MIL address if they live in restricted states

Comment

Working...
                              X