No announcement yet.

The Flash tv series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, not sure how many of you watched this show, but it delivers. If you can get past the first 5 or 6 episodes it gets really great. Every week it was a must watch. Season finale was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
      wow, not sure how many of you watched this show, but it delivers. If you can get past the first 5 or 6 episodes it gets really great. Every week it was a must watch. Season finale was awesome!
      Totally agree....this season was awesome. Literally must see tv each week.
      sigpic

Comment

I've enjoyed the show, and that was probably one of the best season finales I've seen from any show! Can't wait to see what they do next season.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Back on, premiere rocked.
          sigpic

Comment

I just started the first season last night. I think I got through the first 4 episodes and it is pretty good so far.

I know nothing about Flash or his history so this is all new to me. I am sure they aren't following the comics.

Comment

SPOILERE FROM S1

How did zoom beat up Harrison wells in the trap thing? I googled this...

All I could find is that he so fast he created the optical illusion of beating himself up. Later its revealed that the Zoom was a hologram in the trap which squashes that.

This goes on my belief that holograms cant physically do anything, unless zoom is so smart he can create one?
              sigpic

Comment

I am consistently impressed with this show.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  How did zoom beat up Harrison wells in the trap thing? I googled this...

All I could find is that he so fast he created the optical illusion of beating himself up. Later its revealed that the Zoom was a hologram in the trap which squashes that.

This goes on my belief that holograms cant physically do anything, unless zoom is so smart he can create one?
                  I was thinking it had something to do with speed force. Zoom can move fast enough to be in two places at once kinda thing.
                  sigpic

Comment

and now we have the other Zoom incoming as last villain mastermind haha. I kinda wich they stuck with the same style costume. Not a fan of black zoom. I liked that OLD zoom was in the last one. Harrison Wells is back in the Earth 1 alternate universe :0
                    sigpic

Comment

So I am at episode 18 of season 1. Holy crap there are a lot of episodes in one season.

This thing delivers way more than Smallville ever did. This is what people wanted to see from Smallville. I just hope they can string this whole story line in a way that makes sense and doesn't get too overly complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        So I am at episode 18 of season 1. Holy crap there are a lot of episodes in one season.

This thing delivers way more than Smallville ever did. This is what people wanted to see from Smallville. I just hope they can string this whole story line in a way that makes sense and doesn't get too overly complicated.
                        The good thing is, with Arrow and DC Legends of Tomorrow (coming soon), they can spread the villains up and keep the shows on a single story line while existing in the same world, and focus on smaller city related stories

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          The good thing is, with Arrow and DC Legends of Tomorrow (coming soon), they can spread the villains up and keep the shows on a single story line while existing in the same world, and focus on smaller city related stories
                          I haven't watched a single episode of Arrow. I figured I would tackle one show at a time.

But are you trying to say the idea may be to have the shows intertwined with a single story? Maybe the Arrow dealing with one part of the story and the Flash dealing with the consequences or finishing up the story?

or maybe even an epic battle that affects them at the same time for that weeks episode?

Comment

there are quite a few cross over episodes between Arrow and Flash

Comment

you need to watch arrow too
                              sigpic

Comment

Alright Season 1 done!!!

Good freakin ending to a season. Did the season 2 premiere already come on tv?

Comment

Working...
                                X