Netflix sense8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix sense8

Has anyone else started the series? I just went on a Netflix and and Fat Tire binge and finished both the series and the 12 pack in 2 days. I must say that the show was amazing, definitely not something I would recommend to the squeamish or those with conservative republican values due to the gay sex and full frontals. I just started the show because I was bored and Netflix kept pushing it on me until I finally gave in. Check it out, bro.....
    .....bro....

I watched it, really liked it, but they didn't hold back trying to bash you over the head with the lgbt and typical liberal stuff.

Other than that, I really liked it. I also like how the chicago cop actor is a local guy.
    sigpic

Comment

12 beers in 2 days is a binge? You'd check me into rehab if you saw my last 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I watched it, really liked it, but they didn't hold back trying to bash you over the head with the lgbt and typical liberal stuff.

Other than that, I really liked it. I also like how the chicago cop actor is a local guy.
        I agree.

Great concept, too much LGBT to be a good series.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          12 beers in 2 days is a binge? You'd check me into rehab if you saw my last 2 weeks.
          I was too ashamed to honestly say I did 2 twelves in 2 days. Thank you for assuring me that I do not have a problem.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          I agree.

Great concept, too much LGBT to be a good series.

Lol, yeah that shit was too hardcore. Maybe they'll tone it down for season 2. After awhile I was like, ok I get it your gay....geez.
          .....bro....

Comment

Season 2 just released. I've watched 3 episodes so far, still interesting.

And yeah, tone down the LGBT stuff, every show does not have to appeal to every type!

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              I was too ashamed to honestly say I did 2 twelves in 2 days. Thank you for assuring me that I do not have a problem.

Lol, yeah that shit was too hardcore. Maybe they'll tone it down for season 2. After awhile I was like, ok I get it your gay....geez.
              2 twelves in 2 days? What is this? Amateur hour?

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post

That's why you just drink IPA's and double IPA's. Where you can say 6 but feel 12.

Might check the show out. Spartacus had some gay stuff, but I got through it and would say it was worth it.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I liked season 1. I've got a thing for the Korean chick.

May watch season 2 this week.

Comment

Working...
                  X