I hope it's better than the first 2.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I hope it's better than the first 2.
            I thought the second one was great. The first one wasn't bad either.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

This always reminds me of that one mouse experiment they were doing. The scientists were doing something with mice and human dna. Can't remember if it was when they were trying to grow ears on them or what. But eventually they came to the mouse's brain, and stopped because they found out that if they continued, it was highly likely that the mice would begin displaying many human attributes.

Imagine that getting out, and you've got some kind of super pest. Doesn't get tricked into mouse traps, won't eat poison, gangs up on its natural predators and kills them. But of course they still like to engage in all their beloved mouse behavior, like getting into your food and making holes in your walls.
              WH

Comment

I am starting to wonder who they will get to do Charlton Heston's part when they finally redo the original movie. I'd like to see Tom Hardy.

I like these movies because they aren't cookie cutter bullshit.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                  X