Tom Cruise The Mummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cruise The Mummy

Won't say it will be great but it should be interesting. Mission Impossible meets Brandon Frasier's The Mummy?
    Last edited by Jose; 12-05-2016, 02:33 PM.

He may be some kind of nutcase, but I generally like his movies. Probably like this one better than the old 90's one.
    WH

Comment

It looks pretty damn solid.

Comment

No workie

Comment

I saw the preview yesterday, it looks like its going to be pretty damned good.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not sure why the video wasn't working, could have swore it was working last night. And now I can't embed it properly I know I have to do something with the link when I use the YouTube button here right?

Anyway the movie looks solid, it just ain't going to win any awards but it will be entertaining for sure.

Comment

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

this movie is gonna be a big bust! just because it has taken them to long to release it in theaters! Each trailer looks worse then the last one

Comment

this movie bombed in the theaters! releasing it the same time with wonder women was a dumb move. it's been reviewed as the worst Tom Cruise movie ever!

Comment

The only two good things I can see about that movie are the special effects, and Sofia Boutella. I don't know what it is about her, but she does it for me.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              The only two good things I can see about that movie are the special effects, and Sofia Boutella. I don't know what it is about her, but she does it for me.
                              The other one is pretty hot too.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X