Any going to Ennis this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any going to Ennis this weekend

I'm going to make the trip for the American Outlaw event this weekend because it looks like it should be allot of good racing. Who else is going?

Im strongly considering.

Comment

Northstar tonight, then Ennis sat

Comment

I will probably be out there...
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

It's a packed house out there, and the big money has brought out some heavy hitters. I think I heard 200 cars between all the classes, and true street is ~64 cars. Christian and I have the smoker out there with some friends.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Alright, lunch.

Comment

I am out here now.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I am out here now.
                I'll be headed that way in about an hour, and I have something I need to bring you.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  I'll be headed that way in about an hour, and I have something I need to bring you.
                  I get to be the man
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Didnt make it out...so who won the small tire? I see that Birdman took home the bacon!
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                    X