No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Barcelona attacks and the city's inability to stop them seem so much clearer now.

Comment

• Robert Lee

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Really boils shit down, don't it?
                      Looks to me like they're fracturing into many different smaller groups. Which is great. Divide and conquer.
                      WH

Comment

Who is 2nd guy and what did I miss?

Love the CNN video that stops as soon as she says I don't trust the media.

Also love stupid video with tiki torches from night before. I swear it looks like some George Soros funded propaganda film.

Comment

• He was a programmer for google that got fired because he wrote a memo that went viral, about several standard leftist retardery things in the company. But the main point of the memo seemed to be about the dumbshit women in the company that thought they didn't have to do much work. It looks like they were abusing the company's nice policy where they basically say "we're not going to be total dicks if you don't show up for work now and again". The women then proceeded to get extremely butthurt that they were being called out for being the lazy cunts that they were, and went to the fagboy ceo and other management, which got him fired because they too were leftist retards.

He's already had a lot of job offers, some of which are offering him much higher pay lol. Hopefully google collapses under their non competitive lefty laziness, and gets replaced.
                          WH

Comment

CNN has a panel to ask them what they think about Charlottesville and Trump's response.

Does not go like they want. Lmao!

Does anyone find it weird that the media keeps using the footage (begins at 1:44 in the video above) of these supposed "white supremacist / neo-Nazi / racists" marching along with brand new tiki torches and movie-quality production and sound, with dramatic music behind it? What's the deal with the anti-Jew slogans anyway? It could not look more ridiculously staged to me.

I gotta tell you, my bullshit detector is going nuts over the entire Charlottesville debacle. I think someone funded both sides and the media coverage was predetermined. This CNN interview only adds to my confirmation bias.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X