No announcement yet.

Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow just regular people driving by with trucks were flag down asked to take dead bodies to the hospital
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Just watched a press conference. The guy said 100+ injured and 20+ dead. Shooter is dead. Vegas local. They are looking for his "roommate", Marilou Danley.

What a fucked up deal.

Comment

Now that was a machine gun.

Comment

Shooter identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.

Comment

Holy shit, I wonder what set him off

Comment

Full auto..50 dead.. Looks like he got about 200 rounds off before people even knew what was happening.
              Last edited by FunFordCobra; 10-02-2017, 05:00 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                Full auto..50 dead.. Looks like he got about 200 rounds off before people even knew what was happening.
                That almost sounds like one of those digi or binary triggers.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  That was my thought as well. This is so fucked up. Those poor people had nowhere to hide. Glad they took out the piece of shit shooter though.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Now that was a machine gun.
                    Sounded more like one of those binary triggers, or a similar setup.

Whatever it was, this is fucking horrible.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                      That's what I thought watching it this morning as well.

Comment

White guy.

You know how I know? Because the shooter and his accomplice were fully identified and investigated as of the very first report I heard about the tragedy this morning. They also reported how easy it is to modify a standard rifle to be full auto. Of course.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          White guy.

You know how I know? Because the shooter and his accomplice were fully identified and investigated as of the very first report I heard about the tragedy this morning. They also reported how easy it is to modify a standard rifle to be full auto. Of course.
                          Stephen Paddock 64 of Nevada.

Stephen Paddock, 64, has been identified as the suspect who opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest concert festival in Las Vegas, killing 59 people and wounding more than 500.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            That was my thought as well. This is so fucked up. Those poor people had nowhere to hide. Glad they took out the piece of shit shooter though.
                            Sounds like he took himself out. I had at least 3 cousins at the concert and thankfully they are all okay. A country festival in an open carry state.

Comment

Like Danny said, the media was sprinting to say this was a white guy. I've seen minorities crying on FB that it is time to stop talking about black on black crime because all mass shootings are white shootings (guess they forgot about Malvo/Muhammed). Signs pointing to the fact that the shooter was a far left guy that "just snapped" according to his brother.

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ.

More than FIFTY dead and 406 injured

GRAPHIC CONTENT An active shooter has been reported at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Hotel, and at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival. It's unclear how many shooters there are.

Comment

Working...
                                X