MTB guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weight and time bro.

the sealant in the tire works like slime, but weighs much less and works well.

small thorns and such are no longer ruin a lap or a day.

kinda messy though until you get good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I've never ridden a MTB before, only BMX style bikes... I'd like to check them out and see if I like it as I live near a MTB trail up here in Frisco (although it was cut in half due to the PGA golf courses).
      There aren't much for "real mtb trails" in NTx, you have to go to West Tx or another state. Really and truly, a solid HT is all that you could want in Texas.
      Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      What?s the benefit of going tubeless?
      If you get a puncture and it's not a gaping hole, the sealant should take care of it, if not, you can plug it and keep on. Also far less chance for a pinch flat.

Comment

So, after further research I'm pretty sure I'd get myself real fucked up mountain biking. A lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm pretty stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          So, after further research I'm pretty sure I'd get myself real fucked up mountain biking. A lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm pretty stupid.
          Like this?

Comment

My wife said rub some dirt on that shit and walk it off. She's a god damn medical professional you know. Also what the fuck are we looking at here. Picture is to close in. If that's your weaner we are going to be mad you tricked us.

On a side note. One of my guys, slipped on the ice and broke every bone bone in his right leg. They drove a rod thru his knee to his ankle, put about 6 giant screws in, and hell he was back in under three months.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'll try the dirt post op this mornin. Only 3.5hrs till I can check in... No surprise on not being able to sleep since they said not to take anything for pain but tylenol, so basically nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X