Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    steal one out of craizie 350lb Chaz Bono’s book:
    You letting that system of a down son of yours wright your jokes again?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      ... wright...
      it would appear your rage and syrip tits are leaking.

Comment

So, another whistleblower in the wings and more tax document stuff. You guys still don’t think this is going to go anywhere?

Comment

I don't like the guy or some of his policies but it really looks like they're just throwing as much shit at the wall as they can and hoping that anything will stick
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I don't like the guy or some of his policies but it really looks like they're just throwing as much shit at the wall as they can and hoping that anything will stick
            Yup, it really does seem that way to me too.

Comment

This is playing out just like the Kavanaugh confirmation. Fake witnesses are coming out of the woodwork, with supposed dirt on Trump.

Comment

I think they're trying to create as much turmoil as possible and keep it goin so ppl will question if they want this crap for another 5+yrs in our political system.

Comment

The insanity has only begun. Trump wins again in 2020 liberal bullshit will be off the chain.

Comment

at least McConnell has finally grew a pair and stepped up. i was beginning to worry about him. he can destroy this shit on arrival . this shit is all about the reports about to drop. there is going to be donkey and elephant shit everywhere .

Comment

Democrats aren’t going to let silly things like facts deter them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        So, another whistleblower in the wings and more tax document stuff. You guys still don’t think this is going to go anywhere?
                        Don't start falling for their shit. They're NEVER going to give up. As soon as one made up story fizzles out, they'll come out with a new one. Even if they don't actually get him for anything, they are trying to sour his reputation so much that no one will trust him.

Personally, I would like to start exterminating these fools. They are the lowest scum to walk the earth. It's almost as if they were possessed by satan himself.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          Don't start falling for their shit. They're NEVER going to give up. As soon as one made up story fizzles out, they'll come out with a new one. Even if they don't actually get him for anything, they are trying to sour his reputation so much that no one will trust him.

Personally, I would like to start exterminating these fools. They are the lowest scum to walk the earth. It's almost as if they were possessed by satan himself.
                          ^
                          |
                          |
                          This

Comment

He’s right you know...
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don't start falling for their shit.
                              I make my best effort to not fall for anyone’s shit. The only problem with that is that it usually means that I find myself without a team to root for. Every dem candidate is a loser in my eyes, but there aren’t too many heroes on the Republican side for me either. Trump is a crass yankee psycho narcissist and I look forward to a president that doesn’t tweet/retweet 800 times a month. That doesn’t mean he isn’t better than any of the alternatives though. But I do think he’s worse in some ways.

This is a tired old argument, but I do long for the days when a president acted in a presidential way, instead of acting like a bratty Kardashian on social media. You can’t tell me that his broken personality doesn’t adversely effect his ability to do his job.

Am I being naive because I just want move on and have Dan Crenshaw run?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                I make my best effort to not fall for anyone’s shit. The only problem with that is that it usually means that I find myself without a team to root for. Every dem candidate is a loser in my eyes, but there aren’t too many heroes on the Republican side for me either. Trump is a crass yankee psycho narcissist and I look forward to a president that doesn’t tweet/retweet 800 times a month. That doesn’t mean he isn’t better than any of the alternatives though. But I do think he’s worse in some ways.

This is a tired old argument, but I do long for the days when a president acted in a presidential way, instead of acting like a bratty Kardashian on social media. You can’t tell me that his broken personality doesn’t adversely effect his ability to do his job.

Am I being naive because I just want move on and have Dan Crenshaw run?
                                I somewhat agree but a lot of this childish behavior isn’t accidental. A lot of his moves are calculated and they infuriate and make these loonies on the left expose their true colors. A lot of what Trump has done has exposed these politicians on both sides I might add, for truly who they are. They can’t hide now. He also on the same note uses that platform to get the truth out as well as pushback. For years these Republicans have let Dems walk all over them. He doesn’t do that. It’s quite refreshing to see him hit back and twice as hard. They’ve never been confronted by anyone like him before or told No.

Comment

Working...
                                X