No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After an almost 2 week hiatus thanks to a nasty flu, I'm slowly getting back into the swing. Man, I didn't know if I was ever going to feel good again. Fortunately this strain was a real appetite killer, so I didn't balloon up with all the inactivity, and now sit at 224lbs.

4 lbs in 2 weeks is most certainly doable to hit my goal, but I'm also hoping to fill back out, and get my strength back up to par, as I'm down a couple reps on each final set after the break/illness.

The cool thing is that I'm still supplement free, save for a multi and some extra vitamin C, so still no crash on the horizon.

Comment

• I've slacked off on working out, i weigh 185 still wear a 32 i can wear 34's with a belt. I work in construction so don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Comment

• Having a physical job is great for getting/staying lean, assuming that you can keep your diet in check and don't live from the roach coach, and don't hit the bar after work every day like some of the guys I used to work with.

Comment

• I eat decent closer to piss poor honestly, I'm 5'7" fuck the roach coach . I quit drinking i would've ended up in prison if not. I'll lean out alot more in February when i can actually work out and not catch hell from my preganant gf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJ View Post
            I eat decent closer to piss poor honestly, I'm 5'7" fuck the roach coach . I quit drinking i would've ended up in prison if not. I'll lean out alot more in February when i can actually work out and not catch hell from my preganant gf lol
            You think it's gonna get better when the baby comes? We're expecting in May, and I plan on wanting to be home after work. For now I hit it at lunchtime, so I don't get any slack when I go, other than being asked to pick up xyz at the store.

Comment

• It'll get easier she gets irratated by me workingout, as she can't lol. I'll workout before going to sleep i don't go to sleep till 11 or so anyways. I'm about start working ot and half days on sundays for awhile

Comment

• Now that my body's fully recovered from that flu, and reacclimated to the daily grind, I hit my goal of 220lbs a tad early.

Now the next realistic goal to keep me in check is to try not to gain any weight through the holidays, maybe even gain a little strength back with the extra calories and down time (travel), and shoot for 210 but the end of January. If I get there early then so be it, but if not then I've got a little license to relax a little over the winter.

Comment

• Finally got my motivation put up yesterday. They have all been thrown in a drawer but after getting back at it after my injury I decided to put them out to help motivate me even more.

I feel stronger every week, a little bit more to go till I am 100%. Few runs I have done in the past couple of weeks:

Comment

• Nice work man!!
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• How is everyone doing on their goals and progression??

I'm excited...they are opening up a new gym(Fitness Nation) in my area(Bedford) at noon today.
                      I have been waiting for this gym to open up for months now.
                      Taking off work early to go check it out.

Comment

• Wellllllll I may or may not have a small tear in my right side hernia repair scar tissue. Something is definitely not right there. Some days it kicks my but after lifting something heavy and then other days nothing. Sprinting on my bike absolutely sets it off so I have stopped that. Has kept me out of the gym, however my weight is still good and dropping!

What's funny is two foot pursuits in four days and my side felt great, even after going over some fences. Roll a monster tire around and move a Rockwell 2.5 ton pumpkin or two(395 lbs)and boom it hurts.

I am going to the doc again today this has been going on since March or April. I remember having little issues a year ago but they went away. This time no dice. I knew it over a year ago though when I was doing ab's and the cramping came back.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• according to the scale at the gym this morning, Ive only lost 300 dollars.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                            How is everyone doing on their goals and progression??
                            Two words, Halloween candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              How is everyone doing on their goals and progression??

I'm excited...they are opening up a new gym(Fitness Nation) in my area(Bedford) at noon today.
                              I have been waiting for this gym to open up for months now.
                              Taking off work early to go check it out.
                              We will see in 3 months. Gearing up (non-AAS, just figure of speech) for 12 weeks of heavy leg/back/chest. I have a plan.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I'm still working on my plywood weight rack.

Comment

Working...
                                X