Boys 2019...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Weber will be doing good to make the practice squad. He shouldn't be considered a viable option at this point.
    Yeah. You're likely right on that point. However, he looked pretty darn good on tape in Oxnard.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Yeah. You're likely right on that point. However, he looked pretty darn good on tape in Oxnard.
      I don't disagree. It's just a circumstance of being deep at that position now.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That guy is a scat back, small but fast and smart. He can catch a pass out of the backfield and no one is catching him. We have those plays in the playbook, just no one like him to execute it. IMO, hes better than old ass Alfred Morris.

I just don't know if we can keep 4 backs (incl. Zeke).
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Heard on the radio that Zeke and the Cowboys are working on a deal that might be announced this weekend.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Looks like he got paid, get your ass to work you fuckin Ewok, lookin ass biAtch!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Looks like he got paid, get your ass to work you fuckin Ewok, lookin ass biAtch!
              Hahaha!

Comment

Looks like they will be a very well rounded team going into this season. Hopefully red Jesus doesn’t fuck it up
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

How many carries is Zeke going to have?
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    15ish

Comment

Non Cowboys, but damn the news with Antonio Brown is hilarious. What a shit show that has been.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          Non Cowboys, but damn the news with Antonio Brown is hilarious. What a shit show that has been.
                          Plain and simple...you can't take the hood out of a hood rat...

Comment

Plain and simple...you can't take the hood out of a hood rat...
                            I'm wondering if this was actually his plan.... Maybe he got there and didn't like the atmosphere? Patriots called and said "you'll get a chance to be the guy that sticks it to the Steelers and we'll give you 15mil a year"

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              I'm wondering if this was actually his plan.... Maybe he got there and didn't like the atmosphere? Patriots called and said "you'll get a chance to be the guy that sticks it to the Steelers and we'll give you 15mil a year"
                              Oh it was planned. 100%. He should be banned.

Antonio Brown sought advice from professional social media consultants for ideas on how to accelerate his release from the Oakland Raiders, sources told ESPN.

Comment

He is a complete waste of a person. Absolutely no respect for himself or anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X