Maverick X3 Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick X3 Anyone

I'm thinking about throwing down on one of these but I hear they are not reliable, does anyone have any experience with CanAm?

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

That looks fun as shit but would just collect dust in my garage.

Comment

The dealer techs that eat at my place say the newer ones are more reliable than the older ones and the Rzrs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        I'm thinking about throwing down on one of these but I hear they are not reliable, does anyone have any experience with CanAm?

Sooooo did you? I can't get over the 20k price tags these days. I have had a couple of the Ace singles and the new RZR1 or whatever it is called looks bad ass but that bastard is 13k now. They were under ten for a long time.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I did not, couldn’t swallow it
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

They are fun and haul ass.

Add a little bit of bigger tire and some flares to keep out the mud/dirt and they are a blast to drive.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
              They are fun and haul ass.

Add a little bit of bigger tire and some flares to keep out the mud/dirt and they are a blast to drive.
              Concur.
              Got to spend a day riding in one down in South Texas at Cibilo creek ranch. They really haul ass and are very durable, at least for what I was experiencing on the very rocky trails. Definitely need bigger tires in my opinion though.

David

Comment

We did a polaris way out there training demo today for work in the desert south of boise.

Got to ride all the new 2020 polaris models and the competition such as can am, honda, and yamaha.

The maverick x3 SUCKED! Great motor, but the worst cockpit as far as room, and a low seating position coupled with a long front end made for a terrible blind spot when cresting hills.

The polaris models are truly better. Xp 1000 and xp pro are nice. Actually preferred the general over the rest for its versatility and comfort.

Comment

I have a neighbor that has one. He claims that he beats the crap out of it and it just keeps going. I know that I want one.

Comment

Went and got a Yamaha yxz1000ss, manual trans, 10,500rpm redline, it’s fun

Comment

Will be in the market in the hopefully near future. Looking at the X3, Defender, and Polaris General.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Brent arent you using this for farm work? wouldnt a UTV fit the bill better?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          Brent arent you using this for farm work? wouldnt a UTV fit the bill better?
                          Potentially looking at 2. We’ve already got one RZR at the ranch. My Dad will likely buy a Ranger for the ranch once his house sells.

I’m not real sure what we are doing. We were going to sell and find some land about an hour outside of DFW, however, I’m starting a business, and may just refinance to get some equity out and stay put. Not real sure which way we’re going to go. I’ve got a ton of equity, but, I need capital. If I use that for the business, I won’t be able to get the kind of place I want.

Either way, I’m looking at one for work duty and one for fun.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X