No announcement yet.

The new daily beater...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bank laughs at my bank balance. But my bank has no idea what's in my retirement, investment accts or what's on hand. I keep my bank balance low on purpose. Heck if I could cash out my 401k and trading accts without the huge age penalties I would consider it.

Assets >>>> cash.

And everyone should have at least one car they drive just for fun. I have two and both are way cheap compared to this. But having a fun car you owe nothing on and can just enjoy is priceless. I can't wait to add to the collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Yeah, I'm usually don't get the jokes on here as I try to avoid the big drama threads. No worries though.
      On here if you have a 2005 Toyota Camry that is paid off then you must be a baller who is bragging. The bar is so fucking low that you can step over it.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        On here if you have a 2005 Toyota Camry that is paid off then you must be a baller who is bragging. The bar is so fucking low that you can step over it.
        There's a Don and Fiesta joke in there somewhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          There's a Don and Fiesta joke in there somewhere...
          That Fiesta is owned with a clear blue title..... DFWMUSTANGS baller status engaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I don't want to brag, but my bank says I have an outstanding balance.
            Ok , I laughed, good one

Comment

• I hope you got a discount since they forgot to paint the hood.

But seriously, those cars are no joke - especially tuned like yours. Enjoy it!

Comment

• the reason everyone is mad is not jelousy... they are amazed at your stupidity... why by a bad mother fucker like that when you could get a 86 4 eye and put 4k into it and smoke it????????????????!!!!!?!?!?!?

awesome car ya bitch enjoy driving it
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Lol. I don't get tax returns.
                  It's technically called a tax refund. A tax return is what you are supposed to file each year. If you don't, expect a call from the IRS soon.

I complimented your 12C buy as used they are a great purchases typically due to the depreciation. Then you go off on how you bought your new wife not 1, but 2 new Mercedes and paid cash. Whether you have money to burn or not, that's a stupid purchase period. There isn't a good way to justify it no matter what.

But, it is your money and you can waste it however you wish. Just expect to get sh*t on the DFWMFM board when you boastfully brag about pissing away cash that you could otherwise spend on a Fox plus $40k or to throw an epic DFWMFM party.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

• Shiet, I am jelly and not going to lie! Congrats besides living in Mississippi and loving Houston!

Comment

Nothing new...there's always gonna be haters and under achievers.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        It's technically called a tax refund. A tax return is what you are supposed to file each year. If you don't, expect a call from the IRS soon.

I complimented your 12C buy as used they are a great purchases typically due to the depreciation. Then you go off on how you bought your new wife not 1, but 2 new Mercedes and paid cash. Whether you have money to burn or not, that's a stupid purchase period. There isn't a good way to justify it no matter what.

But, it is your money and you can waste it however you wish. Just expect to get sh*t on the DFWMFM board when you boastfully brag about pissing away cash that you could otherwise spend on a Fox plus $40k or to throw an epic DFWMFM party.
                        Fair enough. I guess I should expect the criticism on here...but dont worry about my finances. I think I have it covered.

Comment

On here if you have a 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 that is paid off then you must be a baller who is bragging. The bar is so fucking low that you can step over it.
                          Fixed.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                          X