No announcement yet.

oak cliff house was broken into yesterday, my cameras caught a lot of action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!! what sucks is I'm sure he will be out in a day or so doing the same chet!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Well, that's weird, but at least you're consistent.
      Murder is frequently a crime of passion that happens during the heat of the moment and the person who died is frequently a carbon copy of the person who killed them. Thugs killing thugs = me not giving a fuck about either party involved. The person killed also doesn't know that they are dead and doesn't have to live with it. The murder of a true innocent is the exception, not the rule and I would not forgive the murder of an innocent. I have also met plenty of people who needed killing and would not lose any sleep if someone decided to become Judge Dredd and take them all out.

Edit: Most of what is called rape is nothing like actual rape so I have become pretty jaded when it comes to that.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-09-2016, 09:21 AM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Castle Doctrine would have had nothing to do with it. There are several recent examples of people who have killed intruders in their homes who they knew were there because of their security system. Remember the fool whose sister excused what he was doing because robbing people was the only way for him to get nice clothes?

According to my CHL handbook, issued by the state of Texas, theft of your tangible property is a legit reason to shoot. Translation: You can kill over it. If I walk outside and they're stealing my car, it could mean that the sentence will be delivered here and now, and the sentence is death. After reading the book, I came to the conclusion that it is definitely a very bad idea to steal in TX.
        WH

Comment

Speaking of someone breaking into your home. Does anyone know or recommend a dog trainer for home protection? I wonder if my dog would just bark at someone trying to break in, then lick them to death once they got inside!
          Something like this. https://texask9decoy.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Damn.

That guy did sumthin.

Also, couldn't let this one go unshared.

Comment

Working...
            X