Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Lets talk about the cold weather heading our way
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

no

Comment

Could do it here:

Rain sleet up to half inch fri. Lets see if the weather guessers get it right this time
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm ready stocked up on milk and bread lol. Every time there is uncomfortable weather in the forecast every piece of bread and every gallon of milk in the store is gone.
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I stock up on beer and pinto beans
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

It hit here late last night, saw 2 rollovers on my way to work this morning and roads weren't even that bad yet. Supposed to get worse throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                It hit here late last night, saw 2 rollovers on my way to work this morning and roads weren't even that bad yet. Supposed to get worse throughout the day.
                Its really crazy how much traffic there is in midland/odessa now.

Its dangerous, and over crowded.

There is money to be made out there though.

Comment

Have to bring a bank for me to move back out to that overpriced region. Couldn't find decent housing and food/gas was ridiculous.

It does get cold though.
                  Should be a big sheet of ice in the am here if we get the precipitation they are predicting.
                  Rich

Comment

SNOWPOCOLYPSE 2013!!!111!!11!!

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!! The weather's rapin' errybody!!
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I went ahead and made a pot roast. Fuck it.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm gonna be driving all over creation this weekend. IDGAF about this weather. Just don't be a dumbass and you'll be fine.

Comment

Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Start slow, stop early.. Driving in shit weather is easier than people make it.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            Start slow, stop early.. Driving in shit weather is easier than people make it.

Truf! Bunch of no driving sissies.
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              I'm gonna be driving all over creation this weekend. IDGAF about this weather. Just don't be a dumbass and you'll be fine.
                              Doesn't mean everyone else around you will know what they're doing. I'm not worried about hitting another car, just worried about some idiot slamming into the back of me.

Comment

Working...
                              X