Baltimore PD - good shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46tbird View Post
    i guess that's the face you make when you know you fucked up for the last time.

lmao!!!

Comment

God damn that was funny.

Comment

Fuck Danny, ahahahaha!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks that we should not have police officers who are covered in tattoos? It doesn't appear professional to me.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Am I the only one that thinks that we should not have police officers who are covered in tattoos? It doesn't appear professional to me.
            Yes, you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
              I literally LOLd in the middle of my office reading that....
              So he found JESUS before jail....ITS A MIRACLE!!! Oh wait 9 prior charges.....he should have found JESUS 9 times......WAIT WAIT.....this kid was a CAT! He used up his 9 lives.....GAME OVER......no more quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I guess that's the face you make when you know you fucked up for the last time.

"You want to see my Dave Chappelle face?"

Comment

Says the guy who is ok with giving felons firearms.

Fuck off.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    God damn. Fucking reflexes like a motherfucker, considering past instances of cops getting their lives destroyed in the press for pulling the trigger under similar circumstances.

I can say, with full confidence, that if I were in that cop's shoes - I'd probably be dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-officer.html
                    I don't know about quick reflexes...he already had his gun drawn.

Not trying to take away from the officers good shoot. On that note, I'd probably be dead too if I were the officer

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Says the guy who is ok with giving felons firearms.

Fuck off.
                      Tattoos are tasteless in my opinion and I expect more out of a professional.

Can you tell who is and who is not a felon by looking at the person?

You forgot to add that I will also give them body armor and a fucking job.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I love tats, but cover them up when you are on duty
                        2012 GT500

Comment

That just shows your backwards logic.

Tatts: Unprofessional.

Convicted felon: Here's a gun and body armor.

What.

The.

Fuck.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            That just shows your backwards logic.

Tatts: Unprofessional.

Convicted felon: Here's a gun and body armor.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Tattoos make me think of little kids who write on themselves. It is legal for me to require my employees to have body armor and I have explained my stance of firearms laws ad nauseam. Until a few years ago I would not even consider hiring someone who had visible tattos.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-11-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

some agencies in that area aren't allowing tattoos. baltimore and dc, a lot of those cops can't pass a security clearance. surrounding agencies do not like balt/dc pd's.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                lmao!!!

WH

Comment

Working...
                                X