Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk me out of going to look at these cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get past that triangle Alfa grille. Would not go look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I could see that being an issue with the V and having kids or needing to use it to hual a decent amount of luggage. For just me and the wife it's almost perfect.

One problem I do have with the V is the tiny doors. For a four door, it feels like the front doors are half the size they need to be. I'm 6'4 and obviously a fat ass. Compared to say the CLS 63, it does feel like a very small sedan.
      Shit, i'm 5'10" and the fucking doors feel tiny. I will say I was surprised I could fit a moving dolly in the trunk today, the trunk lid is very square on the back allowing bigger things to fit than you'd expect, but anything long will not fit which sucks.

Originally posted by 4king View Post
      Really love my '13 300c.
      Hell yeah, I had one pick me up from Uber when I was leaving LA and it was a nice 2 hour drive to the airport. I really liked the inside. Getting into a 300 is like getting into a truck almost with how the seats sit. I love that car so much. I have been thinking about getting a newer one and fitting the old school front and rear bumper on it swapping in my motor, that would be sweet.

Comment

Is it it fair to say you prefer length over girth?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Is it it fair to say you prefer length over girth?
          Hey my shit may be short, but it sure is thin!!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I myself am hung like a can of Copenhagen.

Comment

Holy hideous, Batman!

It looks like an old Hyundai. Puke!

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post

Hell yeah, I had one pick me up from Uber when I was leaving LA and it was a nice 2 hour drive to the airport. I really liked the inside. Getting into a 300 is like getting into a truck almost with how the seats sit. I love that car so much. I have been thinking about getting a newer one and fitting the old school front and rear bumper on it swapping in my motor, that would be sweet.

Motor swap won't be easy, would require atleast a new ecu and the body control module out of the old car and some serious coin at a dealer to reprogram.

The fca can-bus system is pretty open to hacking up until 2015 or so when the 4g enabled Cherokee models could be hacked remotely.

I was back and forth on the 300c but finding the tazer linked above that unlocks dvd in motion, enables lines lock, enables srt performance pages and performance gauges setup on screen, button remapping, free lifetime gps updates.

He'll that tazer also disables the under 20mph disengagement for the active cruise control. In rush hour traffic the car literally drives itself, you just have to steer

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Just sent a request to schedule a test drive Saturday, between 10 and noon. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Current offers
                  $750 cash back (trhu this entire year).

1.9% for 24 months
                  1.9% for 36 months
                  2.9% for 39 months
                  2.9% for 42 months
                  2.9% for 48 months
                  3.9% for 60 months
                  5.9% for 72 months
                  Are those supposed to be good rates?

Comment

Rates have gone up recently.

Went and drove a 17 GT, holy shit, it rides like a 65 F-150! I thought it would at least be similar to my 13. Not even close. And fucking A, a vert was $52K! I know they have cheaper, but fuck, Stangs are expensive!

Comment

Rates have gone up recently.

Went and drove a 17 GT, holy shit, it rides like a 65 F-150! I thought it would at least be similar to my 13. Not even close. And fucking A, a vert was $52K! I know they have cheaper, but fuck, Stangs are expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        That front end is a negative
                        Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        I think it's ugly, but at least it's different I guess.
                        Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Can't get past that triangle Alfa grille. Would not go look at.
                        These. This car seems like a maintenance nightmare waiting to happen for some reason.
                        WRX

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised at the ride, decent power, smooth, quiet, and roomy. Did not sign anything saying I'd buy it, but took this Q4 model home tonight. All wheel drive, not sure I need that in Texas! Going back tomorrow and may pony up a little more cash and get one with a moon roof, and a few other options (blind spot, etc.). White with black interior.

I do like this shade of black (vulcano black), and the interior is tits!

Comment

Hmm, thanks for the link! I did not see that one. Several others have had decent reviews, now I'll keep looking online for more info.

Comment

big boi "dont do it, reconsider"

Comment

Working...
                              X