Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best setup for three kids in the back of a crew cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best setup for three kids in the back of a crew cab?

I was going to do two Headrest monitors but #3 in the middle might be left out. Any opinions on Headrest monitors and flip downs? Who makes quality products these days?

Oculus VR.

Comment

leave one at home?

Comment

Tell them to play "I spy" and have slap fights like normal kids
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Alpine flip downs have the best off axis viewing and have a larger screen than most headrests (there are some donktacular headrests with huge screens). You could do ipad headrest mounts if you have them. Overheads block rear view mirror when in use. Quality headrests cost more than quality overhead. Junky headrests are cheaper. Headrests can be removed and factory headrests replaced when selling vehicle. Overhead leaves a hole in headliner. Headrests offer two different programs or same program on both screens. Overhead offers one program.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            Damn right!

Comment

Give one of them a tablet or game
              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                leave one at home?
                I do, who do you think cooks, cleans and does the laundry?

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  Alpine flip downs have the best off axis viewing and have a larger screen than most headrests (there are some donktacular headrests with huge screens). You could do ipad headrest mounts if you have them. Overheads block rear view mirror when in use. Quality headrests cost more than quality overhead. Junky headrests are cheaper. Headrests can be removed and factory headrests replaced when selling vehicle. Overhead leaves a hole in headliner. Headrests offer two different programs or same program on both screens. Overhead offers one program.
                  PM me a price/setup recommendation. Im thinking ill come to DFW and drop my truck with you a few days to knock this stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    Done that for the past three years, my sanity is going, so time for plan b so I don't get cps called on me for beating that ass on the side of i35 again with a belt

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Done that for the past three years, my sanity is going, so time for plan b so I don't get cps called on me for beating that ass on the side of i35 again with a belt
                      Bahaha

Good times
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        If you would have opted for plan b years ago you wouldn't need backseat entertainment today.

Comment

Well sounds like Nashb will not have anything to add.

Comment

Working...
                          X