Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    10,000 a piece.. Man i just dont like guns that damn much

Edit, so its basically a complete gun for that price, just send out the paperwork and put it together?
    A complete gun that in the end is just another semi auto SBR ar15.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Yeah.. Fuck that!
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Id give 3500
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          I was going to ask, as a non-HK nut swinger, what makes this gun worth $10k? Is there something that makes it easier to go full-auto or something of that nature, or are they banking solely on the limited importation of a semi-auto rifle that is no different than any other semi-auto AR, other than the pretty little letters on the side?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I was going to ask, as a non-HK nut swinger, what makes this gun worth $10k? Is there something that makes it easier to go full-auto or something of that nature, or are they banking solely on the limited importation of a semi-auto rifle that is no different than any other semi-auto AR, other than the pretty little letters on the side?
            Agreed. I guess I really don't get it, what makes HK so awesome?

DOHCTR: Feel free to educate me as I'm sure you're the resident defacto HK-Guru. I'd even be willing to go shoot some with you so as to convince me that they are superior to anything else that makes a cartridge go bang in a barrel and still ends up on target.

Which reminds me... let's do another effing get together at a range and shoot some shit.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

What a Deal!

Absolutely nothing other than "collectibility".

Comment

It's a HK416 upper, with a full auto HK bolt. You can't get 416 uppers in the states, sought after mostly by people with M16's. Just pin them on and you have a full auto HK 416. Pretty much all 416 uppers are illegal, so you can't get them, driving the prices really high. So basically - extremely reliable proprietary piston driven upper for an M16. Arguably the highest quality upper money can buy, and everyone wants it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeesh, $10K is just what I about paid for my Travel Trailer. I choose camping!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    It's a HK416 upper, with a full auto HK bolt. You can't get 416 uppers in the states, sought after mostly by people with M16's. Just pin them on and you have a full auto HK 416. Pretty much all 416 uppers are illegal, so you can't get them, driving the prices really high. So basically - extremely reliable proprietary piston driven upper for an M16. Arguably the highest quality upper money can buy, and everyone wants it.
                    This.

There are a few people up North going to the big house for a very long time due to a scam involving the illegal sale of HK416 uppers and parts.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                    X