I was just given some scotch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 is good till you have better...

Scotch is learned like sex. The more you have properly aged and experienced encounters, the deeper your appreciation for the older ones. (to an extent, then the sex analogy becomes useless)
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Ohhhhhh. Now I get it, thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not a fan of Highlands scotch, but Macallan is the signature Highland

Drink less, don't kill yourself, enjoy yourself
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Laphroaig tastes like dog dick covered in peat moss, the other shit is cool.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            Laphroaig tastes like dog dick covered in peat moss, the other shit is cool.
            LOL!!! hop on some of the Ardbeg offerings and you can add burnt bandaids to the palate
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              LOL!!! hop on some of the Ardbeg offerings and you can add burnt bandaids to the palate
              Yumyum, I'd love it. There was another that tasted like taint, but I can't remember the name.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                12 is good till you have better...

Scotch is learned like sex. The more you have properly aged and experienced encounters, the deeper your appreciation for the older ones. (to an extent, then the sex analogy becomes useless)
                Big difference for me was I liked sex the first time I did it. I did NOT like scotch the first time I tried it. I haven't liked it anytime I've tried it for that matter.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X